Free Groove3 30 day all access pass (focusrite)

Arm Smith

13 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Perhaps it could be stacked with an existing pass.  But it didn't work for me, because I was a previous subscriber and am not today. 

Was there something from IK out recently?

Don't use the IK link to get your 30 pass....it will tell you it's only for new customers.
Use the link in THIS thread to redeem the code and you'll get BOTH for a total of 60 days

• Thanks 7

I used the IK code first and then the Focusrite one and got 60 days total, so it probably doesn't matter in which order you use the codes.

10 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I only got 30 days, but that's still great.  I'm very happy.  I will focus on things I need. 

I have an old account with an expired subscription, so it's strange if only one of the codes worked for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pseudopop said:

I used the IK code first and then the Focusrite one and got 60 days total, so it probably doesn't matter in which order you use the codes.

I have an old account with an expired subscription, so it's strange if only one of the codes worked for you.

The same here, but in my case I used the IK code some days ago, so I have 49 days instead of 60

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, treesha said:

I just got 60 extra days, first I used the ikmultimedia30 and checked out, then signed back in and used the FOCUSRITE30 and checked out. I think its only for a few more days so just a reminder. Thanks !

I did it this way, and for some reason I got 90 days... It seems the first code was applied in two separate orders. I didn't notice anything in the order process, just that the subscription end date is now Apr 1st.

• Like 1