SCS

Hidden Symmetry

Very, very nice - I like this a lot - great groove, had me snapping from the start and nodding my head in continuous approval. Do I detect a hint of old Rhodes in there - so many great sounds. Got a big fat grin on my face after listening to that. :-)

Andy

• Like 1

Your song is laying down a serious groove and kicking some Hard core ***** . Man I love this type of Fusion

Reminds me a lot of some of Michael Brecker & Steps Ahead Music on most fronts except for the bass .

Daryl Jones plays a lot more flamboyant ....Hey your guitar player sounded a little bit like Mike Stern ...

Now I miss Mike B ...we were casual friends . I got to hang and know him pretty good when I worked on music row in NYC .

Then when we both wound up in sobriety ...it sealed the connection .

I used to give him cassettes of my tunes ...talk about having a sett of balls and being fearless  .He like my playing but it wasn't right for him

When I asked him how I could get to play with him he told me that he was locked down pretty tight as far as his circle went .

He told me straight up that I would be much  better off trying to find  unknown musicians that had the playing goods and chops ....meaning  the next Mike B ....

Alright ..When do I start playing with you ? 🤣

Kenny

PS Oh yeah I did enjoy listing to your song ....great energy all across the board

@Kenny Wilson Thanks Kenny, great story. My early Cakewalk material is mostly a throwback to my 70's fusion influences. Mike was one of my favs in the 80's, great guitarist.

@emeraldsoul  Thanks Tom, I remember originally doing those horn parts on my old Kawaii K1II & Proteus 1XR, both now gathering dust!

Edited by Hidden Symmetry