Dream

Larry T.

latest creation called Dream....let me know how it sounds to you guys 🎶🎶🎶🎶

link: https://larryterrano.bandcamp.com/track/dream

Dream pic Small.jpg

DAW: Cakewalk by Bandlab

pc: windows 10, i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 8GB ram, acoustic and electric guitars, harp, focusrite scarlett solo, arturia minilab mkII, arturia analog lab 5 lite, CbB effects

reference speakers: M-Audio BX3

Special Thanks to Mike Enjo at #creativesauce on You Tube whose incredible videos on how to use CbB made this possible

Edited by Larry T.
  • Like 5

13 hours ago, Dream Art Scientists said:

Sounds very nice and relaxing! 

Thanks. Took over a month to write, arrange, record and mix. The mixing took the longest. The Drums are CbB SI Drums which I modified. 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

Very relaxing and new age-y.
Really like the pitch bends at the beginning and at the end.
I can relate to the amount of time put into a song. I usually have 3 or 4 song projects going at the same time. If I get tired or lose inspiration  of one, then I go to another.

-Bjorn

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Very relaxing and new age-y.
Really like the pitch bends at the beginning and at the end.
I can relate to the amount of time put into a song. I usually have 3 or 4 song projects going at the same time. If I get tired or lose inspiration  of one, then I go to another.

-Bjorn

Thanks Bjorn....the pitch bends were what came to mind when i was thinking of dream type sounds the guitar could make....yes, the mix was never ending....i might try your method of working on multiple projects, sounds like a good solution 🎶🎶🎶🎶

On 12/19/2022 at 11:21 AM, Larry T. said:

Thanks. Took over a month to write, arrange, record and mix. The mixing took the longest. The Drums are CbB SI Drums which I modified. 🎶🎶🎶🎶

You did a really good job both in the playing and mixing! You kept it interesting all the way through, as well, and I love the warped sounding guitars!

• Thanks 1

On 12/27/2022 at 9:52 AM, Dream Art Scientists said:

You did a really good job both in the playing and mixing! You kept it interesting all the way through, as well, and I love the warped sounding guitars!

Thanks very much. I'm still recovering, lol!! Lotta work 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 1

22 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

Very cool - I like the switching between major and minor, and the untuned notes bouncing against each other.

Thanks Steve....it was an interesting song to work on from beginning to end🎶🎶🎶🎶