Deal for LASS 2 Owners

Patrick Derbidge

If you are an owner and fan of Audiobro LASS 2, like I am, the current upgrade price is the best I've seen it. But first! My rant. I purchased LASS lite years ago for about $500. After a month, I knew that I wanted to upgrade, so I paid the $50 upgrade fee and the difference in price.  I'm sure I could have asked for leniency since it was such a short time, but I was happy to support this developer with extra money. So basically, I paid $1050.00 for a $999.00 string library, but I was glad to do it and I still use it today. For the next few months, I kept my eye on the cross grade to Audiobro's sordino strings ($200). I didn't feel that $200 was an acceptable cross grade, so I waited for a sale. A few months later, there was a sale, but it was a sale for new customers to buy the LASS 2+ Sordino strings bundle for about $800! OK, that hurt a little bit. It was only less than 6 months and new customers were already getting a better deal. In all that time, and for the last few years, the best cross grade deal I could see for the Sordinos was $150. Because of this, I refused to do the cross grade and found myself buying the 8Dio flash sale on their Agitato Sordino's, which are very good. To be fair, I never reached out to the developer to explain my plight and ask for a better discount but I also hate to grovel... In a way, I'm glad it happened this way because I have since purchased a lot of flash deals through 8Dio, collecting most of their string libraries and I have found a special place in my palette for 8Dio libraries and use their strings a lot and many times in conjunction with my LASS strings. I'm a big fan of both companies for strings.  Today, I am happy to see that Audiobro has finally come to their senses during this holiday season and now offers their previous customers an acceptable upgrade price ($100) to LASS 3 which "includes" the sordino's, so if you are a LASS owner and haven't heard of their upgrade sale, now is the time to consider it. Just login to your account, and you will see your upgrade price. If you haven't been there in a while, you will need to update your login for their new server.

Here is their website

https://audiobro.com/

• Like 1