Spitfire Orbis

cclarry

ORBIS

THE WORLD SYNTHESIZER

$349 $269

Sometimes a score needs more than an orchestra. Discover a new world of over 2500 extraordinary sounds, born out of organic performances, then treated and transported to epic new dimensions. Perfect for the progressively-minded composer, the sounds in this gargantuan creative compendium range from distorted loops to evolving textures and visceral one-shots; subsonic low-end to ethereal pads.

Ideal for producing rich-sounding, panoramic scores, Orbis reimagines the work of global sonic explorer David Fanshawe. Over 4 decades, Fanshawe travelled the globe to capture rare, beautiful performances from different cultures, previously unrecorded. Our sophisticated eDNA engine enables you to mix and manipulate these unique sounds to create an almost infinite set of creative possibilities.

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/orbis/?om_campaign=omme_9c0360b3-f59_9651_27478&om_send=a83ede42250142e9a0405568d3a3032f&utm_campaign=omme_9c0360b3-f59_orbis_announce_16_07_19&utm_content=variation_a&utm_medium=email&utm_source=ometria

man i just shifted from Swing more to this lol but when he said Edna Engine , my gas went 50 % off ...why not the phobos engine standalone thingy , i simply hate the edna engine and kontakt fx in general 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Don't they always?   I probably have its equivalent in all of my libraries.

I'm happy with what I have for sure, since I'm not a synth guy...
and this is WAAAAY out of my league, as is Omnisphere...
till they hit the $29 mark...then maybe 😜

• Like 1