Epic Games Daily Free Games

pseudopop

3 hours ago, antler said:

Depends on who you ask. Some say the only way to play a racing game is using a racing wheel controller.

Steam forums are toxic.  That's why I used the "macho" gamer.  I avoid their forums and use Reddit.

I only look for games that have replay value. 

I've got an official XBox controller like that one, but there's a slight difference - the centre button has an XBox cross on it, rather than being mirror-like; not sure if it's a regional thing (UK model), or maybe a different generation of controller.

The wireless XBox One controller's pretty good. It's slightly more comfortable for my hands, and the triggers have feedback in supported games. I don't have the latest one, so I need a wireless dongle instead of using Bluetooth. You can buy a lithium-ion battery and charging cable from the Microsoft store, so no need to go through packs of batteries.

4 minutes ago, antler said:

I've got an official XBox controller like that one, but there's a slight difference - the centre button has an XBox cross on it, rather than being mirror-like; not sure if it's a regional thing (UK model), or maybe a different generation of controller.

Yep, mine has the XBox cross on the center button too (US model).

Since the XBox 360 is a legacy product, this is clearly a 3rd party product.

While we anxiously wait for the next free game...

Broken Sword: Director's Cut is free at GOG for about 71 hours. To redeem the game you need to go to the front page and click the Add to library button that is under the slideshow at the top part of the page. You need to be logged in to redeem the game.

Edited by pseudopop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

While we anxiously wait for the next free game...

Broken Sword: Director's Cut is free at GOG for about 71 hours. To redeem the game you need to go to the front page and click the Add to library button that is under the slideshow at the top part of the page. You need to be logged in to redeem the game.

Thank you.  I enjoyed this series back in the day, all the way back to Circle of Blood.

• Like 1