Cool tune, sounded good in my cans. Totally unexpected & opposite vibe of the episode, one of my TZ favs. (I used to enjoy leaving the tv on  all during the entire 4th of July or New Year marathons until they started chopping off more & more key parts for commercials.) -really enjoyed the track!

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

On 12/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Cool tune, sounded good in my cans. Totally unexpected & opposite vibe of the episode, one of my TZ favs. (I used to enjoy leaving the tv on  all during the entire 4th of July or New Year marathons until they started chopping off more & more key parts for commercials.) -really enjoyed the track!

Thank you!  I try to catch a lot of the new year's eve airings.  It always amazes me that there is one here and there that I don't remember seeing.

Steve

So, I got sick of all the disgusting and violent election ads on TV here and decided for BF to get Paramount+ Premium [Mostly No Commercials] for less than $1.00 / week for a year--and last week I found they have Twilight Zone!  With no commercials!!!!!!!!!  🙂 Its now on my list to watch over the remaining 48 weeks of the deal.  Thanks for reminding me about the series. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 4:22 PM, User 905133 said:

So, I got sick of all the disgusting and violent election ads on TV here and decided for BF to get Paramount+ Premium [Mostly No Commercials] for less than $1.00 / week for a year--and last week I found they have Twilight Zone!  With no commercials!!!!!!!!!  🙂 Its now on my list to watch over the remaining 48 weeks of the deal.  Thanks for reminding me about the series. 

I know how you feel about those ads - glad that is over.  Paramount+ is what Yellowstone is on, isn't it?

Steve

Loved it. Haven't seen the episode, but your video sets with the song and sets up the inevitable twilight zone twist!

I 100% got zero Steely Dan out of this, but how about They Might Be Giants? Your vocal is super clean and clear in the mix, and the bgv's are such great adds in great spots.

Kudos for the non-cliche chord changes. Well done! See you in Willoughby. They do have a band . . .

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

11 hours ago, steve@baselines.com said:

I know how you feel about those ads - glad that is over.  Paramount+ is what Yellowstone is on, isn't it?

I looked up Yellowstone.  Bad news / Good news: While it is part of the Paramount Network, "Yellowstone is not available on Paramount+ due to streaming rights, but don't worry — we've got super exciting Yellowstone-related series streaming now, plus there's more on the way from the universe of Yellowstone executive producer, Taylor Sheridan. Dec 19, 2022."

Note: To stream full episodes of Yellowstone, go to the Paramount Network and sign in with your TV provider at paramountnetwork.com/shows/yellowstone. All seasons available. 

In the next installment of the Yellowstone origin story, follow a new generation of the Dutton family in the early twentieth century when pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the mountain west. Starring Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren. Watch now at paramountplus.com/shows/1923.

Tulsa King
Fresh out of prison, a New York mafia capo (Sylvester Stallone) is unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma, where he establishes a new criminal empire. Watch now at paramountplus.com/shows/tulsa-king/. 

Mayor of Kingstown
Follow the McLusky family – power brokers in Kingstown, Michigan where the business of incarceration is the only thriving industry. Watch now at paramountplus.com/shows/mayor-of-kingstown/, and check back for updates on season 2.

A Yellowstone origin story, 1883 follows the Dutton family as they embark upon a perilous journey west, fleeing poverty toward the last part of untamed America. Watch now at paramountplus.com/shows/1883/, and stay tuned for more info on season 2.

Here's the link for this ^^^ article (includes links to the webpages for the individual shows).

Maybe these will inspire more songs?

Edited by User 905133
to post additional information