Toontrack Holiday Week Day 2: EZKEYS RETRO ELECTRICS €47 and MELLOTOON €47

Wallace Ng

I got the Retro Keys pack. And I thought I had the Mello keys expansion too. But it's not in my account. SO I am off on a wild goose chase looking to see if I bought it (which I am sure I did) on a Christmas sale from a third party seller and just never registered it!? IDK

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Canopus said:

Toontrack’s Holiday Sales used to be $29 for a full EZkeys license. Both in 2017 and 2018 I even got an extra EZkeys expansion included, so effectively four instruments for $58. Not quite so anymore.

Much easier to avoid. There are plenty of equivalents out there.

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Much easier to avoid. There are plenty of equivalents out there.

Soundwise maybe.

Easy of use for non-playing users.... if there are any, they are few and far between.

And these are full versions of EZ Keys. Great way to get into the Toontrack eco-system

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Grem said:

Soundwise maybe.

Easy of use for non-playing users.... if there are any, they are few and far between.

And these are full versions of EZ Keys. Great way to get into the Toontrack eco-system

Very true. Still quite enamored with EZkeys. Got all instruments except the EDM one. Great product as a whole. Sure, you could play with MIDI straight in your DAW, but EZKeys is an inspirational environment. 

• Like 1