APD Bowed Glass Clouds FREE

cclarry

For a limited time, get BOWED GLASS CLOUDS by RIOT AUDIO FREE!

This exclusive freebie is available to new and old Audio Plugin Deals customers. With this unique Kontakt library, you can craft mesmerizing atmospheres quickly! 

Bowed Glass Clouds is a cinematic virtual instrument running in NI’s Kontakt. Its morphing pad engine creates rich, organic evolving textures with sounds sourced from bowed glass bowls and jars.

BOWED GLASS CLOUDS focuses strictly on creating thick atmospheres using natural sound sources, such as bowed glass bowls and jars. On top of capturing the unique, resonant qualities of these objects, this library features a dual layered engine, which allows you to shape the sound of each layer individually as well as global effects such as distortion (for added tension), delay (for extra trippy sounds), and reverb (for huge, spaced out sounds).

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Offer ends July 31st, get it now before it's too late.

KEY FEATURES

12 patches: Atmospheric Whiteout, Frozen Air, Ground and Ionosphere, Harvest Sunset, Horizon, Jetstream Organ, Lone Whisp, Nebulae, Solo Puff, Stratosphere, Sudden Squall, Warm Haze

Samples include bowed large bowl, bowed small jar, bowed medium bowl, Ebow resonator guitar, household hoover

12 layers of sound in total: A/B layers with two sublayers each and a 3 octave spread

Lexicon Reverb Modelling

Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary CLOUDS engine using Kontakt’s AET Filter morphing capabilities

Requires Kontakt version 5.8 or higher (full version).

• Thanks 4

Yes worth getting Mesh and only ~60Mb. I wouldn't have paid anywhere near 36 USD for it but it's okay for a freebie.

It's worth taking a moment to read the PDF manual to set up the snapshots. This gives you access to 11 snapshots.
It's just a simple case of copying the snapshot folder to the correct location.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

A sure sign that you have too much crap...
I jumped through the hoops to get this, only
to find, when installing, I already had it! 😜

My previous download is dated June 9.  thanks for the heads up! I thought it sounded familiar.  🙂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Thanks Zinc, will get it and check it out. For pads/atmosphere etc...I still use Alchemy often and love it.

However, I'm going to ignore that comment on "reading the manual".

18 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Real musician's don't need instructions! 😜 

Can't find an emoji for "hangs head shame"  😝 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, arznable said:

Does anyone has the problem of missing the Snapshots folder and the nksn files after unzipping?  Also, my manual does not show anything about Snapshots installation neither (see attachment).  Please help out.

Bowed Glass Manual.pdf

Nevermind, got all files after re-downloading the zip file.  Problem solved.