Off to Vegas! C'ya when I get back!

cclarry

Well boys...my Birthday trip to Vegas begins at 1 am tomorrow morning so
I have to get to bed by 8!  I have to be at the Airport by 2:30 am for a 6 am flight!
They want us at the Airport THREE HOURS before take off, which is CRAZY!
So, mind the shop while I'm away!!!  I switched my Hotel to the Horseshoe (formerly Bally's)
because I got a 1,500 sq ft Premium Suite for less than my 300 sq ft room at Paris, and I 
still have the Eiffel Tower view that I wanted!  For perspective, my ENTIRE HOUSE is only
960 sq ft LOL!

I'm excited and petrified, as I've never traveled by plane alone before!

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 24
  • Great Idea 1

Also, has anyone checked on Fleer?

Fleer, if you're  reading this, I want you to know that I'm here for you, brother. It's going to be tough, but if we pull together we can do this. 

[EDIT: I just got a PM from someone sincerely worried about Fleer based on the above tongue-in-cheek post, so I thought I'd clarify that I was just kidding.  When Larry recently took a short break from the forum, Fleer created a bunch of threads about how much he missed Larry, which I know reflected my feelings too and pretty much all of us. So Larry going away for a little while can get a us a little nervous! This place is not the same without Larry and that's a massive understatement.]

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 2

Safe travels and have fun!

2 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Also, has anyone checked on Fleer?

Fleer, if you're  reading this, I want you to know that I'm there for you brother. It's going to be tough, but if we pull together we can do this.

Maybe we should create a dummy account with username "ccIarry" (with a capital i) and use that to post some deals every now and then? @Edith what do you think?

(that was a joke too, in case someone didn't get it)

Edited by pseudopop
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1