Apollo 11 - a true story of failure

5 hours ago, craigb said:

Wow...  my post above has a pink background and is "hidden!"  That's something new...

Im sorry Craig, It was filtered  by the site.  The link might have been flagged/put on the "do not allow" list.

Have fun. 

With all the humor about Apollo 11,  I actually was involved.  I worked at the NASA Ascension Island Tracking station for Apollo 7 through 12.  I worked in Telemetry.  The Ascension Island tracking station and the tracking station in Spain were the two tracking stations that tracked the Eagle to the moon landing.   

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jack Stoner said:

With all the humor about Apollo 11,  I actually was involved.  I worked at the NASA Ascension Island Tracking station for Apollo 7 through 12.  I worked in Telemetry.  The Ascension Island tracking station and the tracking station in Spain were the two tracking stations that tracked the Eagle to the moon landing.   

Very cool.

Ya know that they didn't really go, right? 😀

14 hours ago, Jack Stoner said:

Just sayin with the name Jack Stoner they let you near Telemetry..................😆

Houston we have another problem😎

Just fooling with you.  You all must of been proud when the mission was a success.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, Jack Stoner said:

So how, exactly, does being part of a massive conspiracy work? Do you get, like, annual hush payments or just periodic death threats? Are there meetings and secret handshakes?

Of course, we know you can't answer these questions, so don't bother.

17 minutes ago, bitflipper said:

So how, exactly, does being part of a massive conspiracy work? Do you get, like, annual hush payments or just periodic death threats? Are there meetings and secret handshakes?

Of course, we know you can't answer these questions, so don't bother.

Come on Jack spill the beans.  How did you fake the landing🙄😉