EP - I need Beta Listeners

Ewoof

Hi guys, 

I have been working on an EP for a while now. Everything was produced, recorded and mixed on Cakewalk. I am 95% done with it and hope to release it this coming January. I want to get peoples opinion and advice before I release it next month. I also released a single for this EP a couple of months ago called Feel. I will attach the music video if anybody wants to see. 

Here is the EP

Here is the music video

Hope you guys like the EP.

• Like 4

@Ewoof this section of the forum is where threads go to “die”. I would repost in the Songs forum. I revisited your original thread. If it were me I would have edited the title to indicate that the full video was available. When a thread is “starred” I don’t revisit it unless the title suggests that something has changed.

Also, it doesn’t hurt to “engage” by reviewing others work. 
Get it up in Songs and I’ll try to review and comment. 
As to motivating the forum to “like, comment, and subscribe”.  I’ve long lobbied forum members to “give a brother a hand”, so far; not so much. 

t

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Ewoof Tom is right. Post this in the songs forum. Not many people will see it here. 

Now about your video for Feel, you did that? That's good stuff dude. Real. Having a shot of the player stand there thinking before he throws "his final try" speaks volumes.  Well done.

• Like 3

I checked out the video and was glad I did. That vocal and piano combo really work well. Not the best advertisement of the Frank Conroy Basketball  Camp  :) and he takes longer to shoot that last one than Giannis.

The vid was excellent as an invitation to dive more into the ep. But even without the vid, the sparse clarity of the mix was awesome.

cheers,

-Tom

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2023 at 8:55 PM, PhonoBrainer said:

I checked out the video and was glad I did. That vocal and piano combo really work well. Not the best advertisement of the Frank Conroy Basketball  Camp  :) and he takes longer to shoot that last one than Giannis.

The vid was excellent as an invitation to dive more into the ep. But even without the vid, the sparse clarity of the mix was awesome.

cheers,

-Tom

what Tom said

Cool

Nigel

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2022 at 8:33 AM, DeeringAmps said:

@Ewoof this section of the forum is where threads go to “die”. I would repost in the Songs forum. I revisited your original thread. If it were me I would have edited the title to indicate that the full video was available. When a thread is “starred” I don’t revisit it unless the title suggests that something has changed.

Also, it doesn’t hurt to “engage” by reviewing others work. 
Get it up in Songs and I’ll try to review and comment. 
As to motivating the forum to “like, comment, and subscribe”.  I’ve long lobbied forum members to “give a brother a hand”, so far; not so much. 

t

Hi sorry for not seeing this earlier. Also thank you for moving the forum. 

On 1/2/2023 at 12:57 AM, Grem said:

@Ewoof Tom is right. Post this in the songs forum. Not many people will see it here. 

Now about your video for Feel, you did that? That's good stuff dude. Real. Having a shot of the player stand there thinking before he throws "his final try" speaks volumes.  Well done.

Thank you so much

• 1 month later...

Hi @ewoof, I listened to just a few of your songs and felt compelled to let you know that I find them excellent. Your composition skills are really good. The melodies and chord progressions are layered and complex. I really like what I have heard so far. 

I'm also looking for beta listeners for my songs and that's how I found this post. If you'd like to do an exchange of services, i.e. reciprocal beta listening, let me know!! We could exchange songs and give reciprocal feedback :) I didn't write here for that purpose though. I just really wanted to say that I think your songs are excellent.

Edited by Sophie Lagacé