HorNET Winter Sale

cclarry

This developer gets ridiculed for sales but trusts the end user with no gimmicky license schemes, affordable updates, more video presentations, frequent updates, and additional discounts on sales.  

My email folder has the same amount of sales from Waves.

EQ31 and Total EQ gets some attention.  

He's not lazy in updating plugins. 

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

This developer gets ridiculed for sales but trusts the end user with no gimmicky license schemes, affordable updates, more video presentations, frequent updates, and additional discounts on sales.  

My email folder has the same amount of sales from Waves.

EQ31 and Total EQ gets some attention.  

He's not lazy in updating plugins. 

I fully applaud Saverio and HoRNet, both his prices and excellent 'trust' licence model - doesn't mean we can't poke gentle fun at his sales strategy. I'm not sure that is 'ridicule' ?

I'd also go on to  say that his GUIs are fairly prehistoric and some of his programming leaves a lot to be desired.  Never mind the quality, feel the width.

I've bought lots of his plugins, not sure they ever actually get used however, but more power to his elbow.

It's obvious that value for money is important - HoRNet delivers on that without question -  and I'm glad you're happy with your purchases :)

Edited by simon
  • Like 4

if interested in Harmonics Pro, get the free one first if you don't already have it, because that will bump your discount to 50%

If also interested in possibly getting an extra 10% discount, this is what happened to me

1-I went to the Hornet website and logged in

2-I added a couple of plugins to my cart

3-I didn't purchase at the time and left the website

4-I received an email with a button for recovering my shopping cart, with a coupon for an additional 10% discount (automatically applied when clicking the button), valid for 48h

The login part is needed because otherwise they wouldn't have an email to send the coupon to, but I have no idea if there are other conditions that the coupon depends on (e.g., maybe they checked what other plugins I have purchased in the past?)

Anyway, I got Harmonics Pro and JammingRock for 10.92€. Now I just need to learn how to play Reggae so that I can make good use of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2