Sonible Intro offer: Metering Bundle | [expired]

TheSteven

Intro offer: Metering Bundle | 3 days left

The Metering Bundle contains the plug-ins true:balance and true:level. While true:balance precisely monitors the spectral balance of your track, true:level enables you to keep an eye on the interplay of loudness and dynamics.

Metering Bundle Two exceptional metering plug-ins bundled together
82,50 € 57,50 € 40,83 €
Also available for purchase seperately.

• Like 1

• TheSteven changed the title to Sonible Intro offer: Metering Bundle | [expired]
24 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Did anyone check these new plugins out?
Kind of seems to be reploughing territory already cover by iZotope, Nugen, etc. (though perhaps more affordably).

Yeah, my thoughts exactly so I gave them a miss. Trying hard not to keep buying stuff I already have covered :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Did anyone check these new plugins out?
Kind of seems to be reploughing territory already cover by iZotope, Nugen, etc. (though perhaps more affordably).

I tried true:balance real quick. I have Tonal Balance Control 2 (I think) and true:balance is basically doing the same thing but gives more detailed information, though it has only three frequency ranges compared to the four in TBC. Also the sweet spot for the frequencies seemd to be smaller, which I thought was interesting.

I liked true:balance better because of the additional information and suggestions. I'm not sure if the information is actually useful because you're probably just shooting for the ballpark (meaning: it doesn't matter if you're 1 db too loud or quiet) and can do the same with TBC, but it somehow made me feel more confident about the adjustments. But if you have something similar and are an experienced mixer than true:balance probably doesn't add much value to your workflow.

I don't have iZotope Insight so I can't say how that compares. I also didn't try using any reference tracks of my own.

The offer expired a few hours too early and Sonible promised me a voucher code to get the bundle for the intro price, and I'm leaning towards getting it. I'm still learning the ropes and this seems like a good pair of training wheels.