FREE 30 Day Pass to Groove 3 from IK (Xmas gift)

cclarry

Learn to use your IK plugins and instruments to the max… Our good friends at Groove3.com are giving you a 30 day pass to access their entire library (over 2600+ hours) of comprehensive and inspiring video courses, plus their new video course on TONEX and other IK product courses absolutely free. No credit card required.

Learn what you need to know about your favorite IK products, DAWs, plug-ins, virtual instruments, production, mixing and mastering techniques, instrument lessons and so much more. You’ll also get instant access to their ever-growing digital book library covering a vast range of topics as well as songbooks from your favorite artists.

Your All-Access Code: ikmultimedia30

*For new Groove3 customers only. Hurry, must enter code by December 31st 11:59 PM CST.

https://www.groove3.com/promo/ik-30-day-g3-free

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 10

24 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Learn to use your IK plugins and instruments to the max… Our good friends at Groove3.com are giving you a 30 day pass to access their entire library (over 2600+ hours) of comprehensive and inspiring video courses, plus their new video course on TONEX and other IK product courses absolutely free. No credit card required.

Learn what you need to know about your favorite IK products, DAWs, plug-ins, virtual instruments, production, mixing and mastering techniques, instrument lessons and so much more. You’ll also get instant access to their ever-growing digital book library covering a vast range of topics as well as songbooks from your favorite artists.

Your All-Access Code: ikmultimedia30

Enter Your All-Access Code Here

*For new Groove3 customers only. Hurry, must enter code by December 31st 11:59 PM CST.

https://www.groove3.com/promo/ik-30-day-g3-free

Dar it Larry, 

I really don't feel like creating another Goove3 account!!  I have 45 already... 😆

• Haha 7

22 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

Code worked for me via the redeem page with an existing account:

https://www.groove3.com/redeem

This worked, use the redeem link. 

I am glad to have this "trial" to see if I would like to spend more at groove3.  I haven't used them for a while because I wasn't finding what I needed.

I Thank you groove3.  Merry Christmas to you too!

29 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm not getting mine until after Vegas...I'd just be wasting a week if I did

Currently in Isolation, so good timing.  The funny thing is, so far I have only watched content I have already viewed.  Still, groove3 has always been a great business to go to when in need.

Have fun in Vegas.  Always stand on a hard 17 through 21.😁

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1