iRig 2 users: Get 20 bonus Tone Models

cclarry

Register your iRig 2 and get 20 bonus TONEX Tone Models

TONEX is a breakthrough for all styles of player, offering the most hyper-realistic guitar and bass tones ever thanks to IK's AI Machine Modeling.

All purchasers of iRig 2 qualify for 20 additional Premium Tone Models for use with TONEX for iPhone and iPad. All you have to do is download the free TONEX app, then register your account via the app.

Using the free version of TONEX with iRig 2 you’ll experience the warmth and dynamic response of real amps and pedals right on your iOS device with 40 total Premium Tone Models and 20 user-created Tone Models from ToneNET.

You can practice and jam along with favorite songs or record studio-quality tracks with ease whenever and wherever inspiration strikes.

If you want to step up to iRig HD 2, now’s your chance to grab one on sale here for just $/€99.99 and get TONEX SE with 200 Premium Tone Models and unlimited user-created Tone Models.

Learn more about TONEX for iPhone and iPad

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irighd2/?pkey=irig-hd-2

17 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Seems like they don't give ToneX cS to current users of iRigHD2.

Not true.  First, though, to be clearTONEX CS is free.  Everybody can get it.  But users of iRig HD 2 get these 20 bonus Tone Models if registered before November 3, 2022.  After that, new purchases from November 3, 2022 get TONEX SE.

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Not true.  First, though, to be clearTONEX CS is free.  Everybody can get it.  But users of iRig HD 2 get these 20 bonus Tone Models if registered before November 3, 2022.  After that, new purchases from November 3, 2022 get TONEX SE.

Sorry typo on my end I meant TONEX SE.  Obviously anyone can get CS without a purchase.  Point being that only new purchases are eligable for the bonus software.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 2:14 PM, Brian Walton said:

Sorry typo on my end I meant TONEX SE.  Obviously anyone can get CS without a purchase.  Point being that only new purchases are eligable for the bonus software.  

The newer purchases from November 3 get TONEX SE and previous purchases before that get the 20 bonus Tone Models.

• Like 1