Melda Updated to 16.02

cclarry

Dear MeldaProduction User,

We are happy we can announce a new version of all our plugins. And because we offer FREE FOR LIFE UPDATES, it is also free for you. No matter if you have MCompleteBundle or just the MFreeFXBundle. Download the updated version now. 

https://www.meldaproduction.com/downloads

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Zolton said:

The big news in this update is the new GranularSampler, for those who are interested:

Thanks for posting. I'm really excited by this new Granular module. The Granular Synth I used before had a developer that went MIA, so this is a welcome treat to have in MSF. I just released a new video on it yesterday, where I show how to import your own audio and create a pad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Chandler said:

Thanks for posting. I'm really excited by this new Granular module. The Granular Synth I used before had a developer that went MIA, so this is a welcome treat to have in MSF. I just released a new video on it yesterday, where I show how to import your own audio and create a pad. 

Seems to still be missing the drum you created a while back and we hoped to be in the next release, can you nudge for us?

• Like 1

Melda 16.02 changes

New

• MSoundFactory Added new GranularSampler.module.
  • MTurboAmp Added new amps (Ceres, Liber) and pedals (Blues OD, Keba fuzz)
  • MDrummer Added 4 utility buses to MDrummer’s mixer useful for mixing acoustic drums.
  • MDrummer Added Master track to MDrummer’s mixer. Available only in MDrummer1out version.
  • Arpeggiator allows selecting multiple octave shifts per step.
  • MDrummer Added LoudnessAnalyzer module to MDrummer.
  • MDrummer Derandomize cymbal selection by Auto Crash feature when Random Loops are disabled.
  • MDrummer Prevent the randomly chosen loops from repeating.
  • MDrummer Added drag & drop feature for effects in Mdrummer mixer effect pipeline.
  • Minor improvements and fixes
  • Added “Expression” value mode to multiparameters, which lets you produce custom units using mathematical expressions.
  • MUtility Added more operators and improved documentation for all “mathematical expression” fields (e.g. MTurboFilter and MUtility)
  • [MTurboFilter] Added new Drive parameter for additional operations with filters - i.e dry/wet.
  • [MTurboFilter] Added new Hysteresis, Shaper, EZShaper, Compander, Feedback, Bit reducer and Sample rate reducer modules.
  • MSoundFactory Pitch-bend range now defaults to 48 semitones to comply with MPE.
  • Most plugins now contain the global Menu button for easier access to the Downloader and the “Detach device” feature.
  • MConvolutionMB Added “Supply missing channels” option, useful to disable on surround/ambisonics processing.
  • Randomizer multiparameters (and triggers in general) can be now triggered from other MPs, modulators etc.
  • MAutoAlign Added support for showing used groups in plugin group list.
  • MTurboDelay Added info to individual devices and possibility to store presets for each device.
  • MMultiAnalyzer MMultiAnalyzer now displays number of duplicates to ease work with multiple projects at the same time.
  • Downloader now displays version number for each installed product. The updates are still installed automatically upon startup.
  • Added “High-resolution automation for Logic” option for AU plugins on Mac, which could solve the horrific automation resolution problem in Logic. It is dangerous, so use it at your own risk.
  • MSuperLooper Added drag & drop feature for loops to DAW, or other tracks.
  • MSaturator MWaveShaper Added gain reduction meter to plugins: MSaturator, MSaturatorMB, MWaveShaper, MWaveShaperMB
  • MAutoAlign Added plugin toolbar featuring WAV rendering for example.

Fixes

• Fix MDrummer MDrummer could freeze when playing rhythms and clicking drums at the same time.
  • Fix MTurboEQ Passive device modified the sound even with “zero” settings, which after further investigation wasn’t correct.
  • Fix Equalizers could crash in ambisonics channel mode.
  • Fix Uninstaller could produce “Cannot delete registry key” error message.
  • Fix MSuperLooper MSuperLooper could crash when mangling with track Input and Output values.
  • Fix Using global modulators driven by feedback could lead to problems if the buffer sizes were changing or if MIDI (or other) events have been intercepted.
  • Fix Plugins could freeze when changing multiparameter mode in some extreme circumstances.
  • Fix Multiline edits did not properly understand Mac newlines.
  • Fix Preset backup didn’t work properly with the new format.
  • Fix MSoundFactory Changing advanced sample modulation state may have not update the processing until project reload.
  • Fix Group based phase sync between modules & modulators didn’t work.
  • Fix MDrummer MDrummer opened inside another plugin could freeze when loading drumsets for example.
  • Fix MDrummer MDrummer’s Load archive feature could freeze.
  • Fix MSoundFactory NoiseGenerator could produce incorrect level for pink noise & stairs for a first note when global oversampling was used.
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

Seems to still be missing the drum you created a while back and we hoped to be in the next release, can you nudge for us?

I actually asked about that a while ago. Apparently they are still working on it. If you really need it I can email it to you.