Sonuscore Trinity Drums - $10

cclarry

Best Service gives us the possibility to get Trinity Drums for $10 too with the code GETYOURTRINITY22
However... we have the opportunity to get a free product including it in the cart before apply the codeimage.png.59c3343c5daf9bef033cf29a538bf51c.png

For example:

image.png.10cb02aebb7cbbc689e0787083964871.png

The list of the products that you can select, can be found here:
https://www.bestservice.com/deals/get_a_free_product_with_your_purchase_2022_4618.html

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 1

7 hours ago, cclarry said:

Get it with our coupon code "CWTD2022" or directly via the link below!

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

Best Service gives us the possibility to get Trinity Drums for $10 too with the code GETYOURTRINITY22

You guys rock!

image.png.c871d9383a179c22a63f3933eb56b8e5.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

So what's so great about this?

I'm not sure if Trinity Drums is great or not, or if it's something I'd use, but buying it from BestService, I selected the FREE Universal Sound Pack and picked an AAS expansion of my choice, so Trinity Drums and an AAS expansion pack for $10, seems quite good deal.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

So what's so great about this?

I was looking for a modern/cinematic drum library to augment NI Action Strikes (I've used most of those loops already).

I was planning to get UVI Asteroid, but had applied the "SNOW" code to get UVI Qudra (which I'm really digging BTW; thanks to @Brian Lawler for posting that code!).

I also picked up Aleatoric Metamorphic Movement for free which has a few very useable sounds.  And both were just $6.60 (b/c I had some unused BestCoin).

• Like 1

that AAS expansion pack from bestservice are limited to choose from, you can NOT select new ones as those missing from list.

when i tried to claim it says " you are best customer ever-you already have all" even that i do not have 5 latest for sure !!!

AAS does not even reply to emails about it, just to be aware

Edited by dee
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Really though - do any of the freebies strike you as worth the $10?

I redeemed Modular City for Multiphonics CV-1.    Was looking for a CV-1 library so fit the bill. Only bad thing is when installing Trinity drums realized I had purchased it back in Nov 2020 haha.  I’m sure i’ll end up buying it again in couple years to complete the Trinity haha.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Really though - do any of the freebies strike you as worth the $10?
Not being sarcastic - just curious.

Was underwhelmed by the Trinty sound demo, can't see me using it - but YMMV. 
If I spend the $10 it would be for the freebie.

I had really wanted Best Service Halls of Fame for a long time, so for me it was worth it just to grab that one. Didn't end up even liking it, so I'm glad it only cost me $10 😂

Must remember to install the Trinity thingy at some point. I'm not planning on doing any trailers any time soon though. 

40 minutes ago, kevin H said:

Only bad thing is when installing Trinity drums realized I had purchased it back in Nov 2020 haha.  I’m sure i’ll end up buying it again in couple years to complete the Trinity haha.

you cant sell one copy of trinity? sonuscore dont allow transfers?

Looks like I spoke too soon. Some of these Halls of Fame reverbs are pretty good. The earlier impression was from comparing the Eventide SP 2016 with the native plugin and finding the Halls of Fame versions lacking, but now I'm comparing the Bricasti M17 with Seventh Heaven Pro and some the Liquidsonics wins, but some the Halls of Fame definitely win (Large Ambience is a good example). I've never really been a big fan of Seventh Heaven Pro. It sounds a bit muffled to my ears. Cinematic Rooms Pro on the other hand, now that one is stunning. 

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

Looks like I spoke too soon. Some of these Halls of Fame reverbs are pretty good. The earlier impression was from comparing the Eventide SP 2016 with the native plugin and finding the Halls of Fame versions lacking, but now I'm comparing the Bricasti M17 with Seventh Heaven Pro and some the Liquidsonics wins, but some the Halls of Fame definitely win (Large Ambience is a good example). I've never really been a big fan of Seventh Heaven Pro. It sounds a bit muffled to my ears. Cinematic Rooms Pro on the other hand, now that one is stunning. 

I did pull the trigger as I was curious about their reverb too. The cost for that might just be worth it anyway and it seems to get some good reviews. I figure that Trinity could go either way, but maybe for some different one shots, or patterns that I might chop up, it might have a place. Haven't had a chance to install and test the reverbs yet, but looking forward to it :)