Plugged in (Living in the matrix)

whoisp

2 hours ago, Kevin Perry said:

Absolute cracker.

First time i used my LaunchKey 25 and i am impressed with its synth control function.  Was a tad difficult to setup but great for subtle FX with automation on keys etc.   

1 hour ago, whoisp said:

Cheer's, out of interests whats your favourite plugin you use or couldn't do without? 

There's so many that I use and like. BiasFx 2 for guitar has been great. Amplitube4 SVX bass amp for free is a go to.  MEQ and Mcompressor are free and good. Ezdrummer3 sounds great. Been using Xpand2 for synths but feel like I need something else in addition, a lot of the synths are so complicated, I like simple.

Pretty darn epic, nicely blended big pads in the background with some tasty guitar work! Video kept up the interest as well. I got caught a bit out by a major guitar chord that I was expecting to be a minor, around 3:13, in that section, but hey not my job to call the chords, and you might have had something different in mind than my expectations!

It's catchy, I was humming it after watching, so good sign there! And good luck with your mum.

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 3:37 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

Pretty darn epic, nicely blended big pads in the background with some tasty guitar work! Video kept up the interest as well. I got caught a bit out by a major guitar chord that I was expecting to be a minor, around 3:13, in that section, but hey not my job to call the chords, and you might have had something different in mind than my expectations!

It's catchy, I was humming it after watching, so good sign there! And good luck with your mum.

cheers,

-Tom

3:13 Unlucky for some haha, you are 100% right, i don't know if i listened to it too much or what but the minor with the blending ambiance really didn't work and sounded much worse of a progression, i used  more of a broken chord to blend because the minor didn't work. It was more of a broken progression riff than chords, with the odd power chord and open string.  

• Like 1