VST Buzz Deal - PRS Super Models

cclarry

I always preferred Claudia Schiffer to Cindy Crawford, but that's just me 

No, I actually like them a lot. Just pair them with third party IRs.  They even have their 808-style boost pedal integrated, which is handy. They're bitey, which is good for mixes. 

Edited by Monomox
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mesh said:

Now that you guys had a chance to play with these Supermodels, how do you like them so far? (the amp sim that is ;)).  

I've used these and also a lot of other amp sims including the PA ones, Kazrog, Guitar Rig, TH3, Amplitube, PG Bias Amps, Audio Assault, NoiseAsh, JST, Kuassa and all the free ones..... I have to say, these are the best..... Archon is especially awesome for high gain tones.... Djent, Death Metal etc.... Dallas is cool for a 70s vibe especially if you use it with 3rd party reverbs / delays.... and Sierra is brilliant for lower than high gain distortion.... All in all, these are as responsive as a real amp.... I bought them for 55$ (although I also got Flow Motion synth with it)..... but for 26$, it is a great deal and would be a great addition to your amp repertoire..... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ashay Arekar said:

All in all, these are as responsive as a real amp....

That right there is what I'm after and purchased!! Thanks Ashay for the detailed post, much appreciated. 

Now, back to your local programme......Supermodels!! :D

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

Now that you guys had a chance to play with these Supermodels, how do you like them so far? (the amp sim that is ;)).  

You can like them even more if you use external 'premium' IRs like from Celestion for instance or Wall of Sound which can let you do much more.

It is more efficient to buy 2notes format version of Celestion as it is ways easier to use (you play with gui, not change IRs over dirs)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, Piotr said:

You can like them even more if you use external 'premium' IRs like from Celestion for instance or Wall of Sound which can let you do much more.

It is more efficient to buy 2notes format version of Celestion as it is ways easier to use (you play with gui, not change IRs over dirs)

Thanks Piotr.

I do have Wall of Sound and that's exactly how I was planning on using with this. Great minds....:ph34r: