APD Buyer's Club

cclarry

JOIN THE APD BUYERS’ CLUB & BECOME AN ELITE MEMBER

PAY $99 AND RECEIVE $240 VALUE IN GIFT CERTIFICATES OVER A ONE YEAR PERIOD!

Pay $99 and receive a $20 gift certificate every month delivered on the first of each month for you to use at any cart checkout to go lower on any deal purchase or go beyond your rewards money on any purchase of all products in the shop.

This is a store-wide gift certificate that you receive each month for 12 months.

EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 2 2023. JOIN OUR VIP ELITE CLUB. GET THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!

https://audioplugin.deals/apd-buyers-club-membership

• Like 1

TERMS OF USE

• Code will be issued on the first of each month for 12 months and each code expires when the new code is issued. If you don’t use it you loose it.
  • Each code contains a $20 value and can only be used one time logged in under your user account
  • If you use the code for a total checkout purchase under $20 then you will loose the remaining balance of the code. The code can only be used one time per month so make it count.
  • Your monthly code can not be used in combination with other coupon codes, or loyalty discounts. Code will not work on certain special event promotions which will be indicated at the time of the special event.

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

I don't think I could find enough of interest to spend it on. I already have $200 in my rewards wallet I can't seem to spend.

This is slightly different though:

The reward money is there to bring regular priced items down to their base price and can't be used for the showcase deals.

These vouchers bring the showcase deal prices down (except for the exceptions that they specify) by a further $20.

I can say whether this will make it any more worthwhile; I'm just saying there's a slight difference in the two discount schemes.

• Like 1

I have made majority of my APD purchases during this year, and they took place on seven different months. If I had had something like this at the beginning of the year my total would have been $35 less. On those other five months I also might have bought something that was priced in the $20-30 range, which includes plenty of stuff with the rewards money. So it would've been worth it.

Then again, in 2021 I made just three purchases and my plan is to spend less money on plugins in 2023...

APD HQ: Dateline December 2022

Sales Meeting Minutes...

Item 1.How to increase sales in 2023 ?

Bean Counter Guy: It's taking me less and less time to count the beans these days. Obviously this is the fault of....well we can't mention that or we'll upset someone and it wouldn't be true anyway, so let's just say that we need more beans and there are no beans to spend on achieving this. Any ideas people ?

Marketing Guy: Well, as you know there's a lot of competition in the market place for old rope and just lowering the falsely inflated prices for our old rope doesn't seem to work as well as it used to. It's almost as if people have seen through it now.

BCG: I asked for ideas not excuses.

MG: Well, I'm just making this up as I go along, so bear with me..........how about we get people to pay up front for nothing but the future possibility of being able to buy some old rope from us at a further made up discount every single month and if they still don't buy any old rope , we'll............ just keep their money anyway?

BCG: I like it !

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 2