Eventide Anthology Updated

husker

I kinda wrote this off because $599 is still pretty rich.  Then made the mistake of logging in and seeing my upgrade price (for Anthology 12) is $269.  I only have four of the plugs and got them free or on past sales.  Blackhole is amazing.  Resizable GUI's you say? Time to research and talk myself out of it.  Yeah, that's what I'll do. 😶

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

I kinda wrote this off because $599 is still pretty rich.  Then made the mistake of logging in and seeing my upgrade price (for Anthology 12) is $269.  I only have four of the plugs and got them free or on past sales.  Blackhole is amazing.  Resizable GUI's you say? Time to research and talk myself out of it.  Yeah, that's what I'll do. 😶

I love Eventide. My upgrade offer is also $269, despite the fact that I have at least 15 of their plugins, instead of 4. So, thanks to you, now I love Eventide 2.69% less. 

• Haha 1

Bummer!- Looking through some past posts on KVR, it appears that they don't necessarily reward their better customers.  I wonder what the underlying formula is.    I was not even aware that they offered a discount for Anthology to plug-in owners.  When I went to their site (in the past and today) , and logged in, the price shown is $599.  The "Check Upgrade Price" link is off the bottom of the scroll.

Edited by Brian Lawler

Ooops question , are those update only for anthologyb 7 owners ?

249 euros to get resize ...that's some Waves Mc dsp moves here ...

EDIT : IT WORKS !!!!    just downaload Antho 7 installed what i owned (antho 5 here) and big gui s !!! 

Edited by Zo

8 hours ago, Zo said:

Guyz you confirm that T verb , and othe rold stuff aren't resiable ? (quadra vox , H 3000 , ultrachannel ,

It appears so . . . , Zo, and thank God for that, one can only take so much ugly.

I haven't checked them all as yet, but I did check those that you mentioned above, and can confirm that their ugly has been contained to the regular old small sized windows.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LAGinz said:

One more example of the greatness of this forum. Eventide (and many other devs) somehow are incapable of informing their customers of updates.

yes - I really like Eventide but I totally agree - They are happy to email me about every sale and new product but don't bother with software updates.