Eventide Anthology Updated

husker

• Added resizable UIs for all Clockworks Bundle plugins: H910 Single/Dual, H949 Single/Dual, Instant Flanger Mk II, Instant Phaser Mk II, Omnipressor, and SP2016 Reverb
  • Added resizable UIs for all H9 Plug-in Series plugins: Blackhole, CrushStation, Crystals, MangledVerb, MicroPitch, Rotary Mod, ShimmerVerb, Spring, TriceraChorus, UltraTap, and Undulator. As a result, the Source dropdown in TriceraChorus was moved from the preset bar to the main UI panel
  • Fixed a crash in Physion Mk II, SplitEQ, and Tverb in Studio One and Cubase when changing a mono track to stereo with the plug-in UI open
  • Fixed a bug in all H9 Plug-in Series plug-ins in Studio One and Cubase where changing a mono track to stereo with the plug-in UI open would not update the plug-in's meter layout
  • Fixed a bug in all plugins where "Copy Support Information to Clipboard" was missing information regarding sample rate, buffer size, and channel layout
  • Further optimized spectrum analyzer code in SplitEQ
  • Further optimized waveform drawing code in Physion Mk II
  • Fixed a bug in Physion Mk II where "Info -> Webpage" incorrectly linked to Physion v1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Maybe it's because I've bought Eventide plugins as one-offs during sales.  Although I like and use their plugins, their update process is tiresome.  Years ago Arturia had the same issue for me.  They would update and then one by one I would have to download and install each item separately.  Then Arturia caught up with the modern era and created their Software Center to manage it all.   Eventide (for me anyway) is still in the one by one install scenario.  I haven't seen a single app to manage their plugins and updates.  It would be nice if there was one.

4 minutes ago, lawajava said:

Eventide (for me anyway) is still in the one by one install scenario.

If you prefer, download the Eventide Anthology installer and use the pick list in the installer to select which plug-ins to install.

The current Anthology installer contains all of the current Eventide plug-ins.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, TheSteven said:

^Except Invigerate, but that wasn’t update.

None of the Newfangled Audio products are included in Eventide Anthology.

Newfangled Audio is not part of Eventide. IIRC, it is a separate company started by an Eventide employee.

Only recently has Eventide Anthology returned to containing all of the Eventide plug-ins.

• Like 1