SUMMERS GONE

Supa Reels

7 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hi Steve . . . was just tunneled and workin' on a tune, so may have missed the original buzz on this one, but I heard it real tonight ! . . . just great stuff, c/w crisp recording.

Lyrics sound very reflective, maybe a bit confessional, and your video moments add some great emotional touches to the overall of it . . . really enjoyed this one sir !

Bruce

Thanks for the great comment, as said I really am just a lyrics guy and not so much a muso  ... Yep it is confessional but that's what songs are for ... they are songwriters therapy 😉.

So glad you got to listen to it and enjoyed .. means a lot

All the best for the new year Bruce

15 minutes ago, FreeEarCandy said:

Nice song writing. Love the guitar atmosphere and organ/key work.  Sweet and intimate.  Vocals cut in just the way I like them (up front and personal). The only constructive critic I'm able to perhaps give you is there may be some deessing issues here and there, but I'm not sure its that much of a problem in this particular up close and personal  style of music. No one else has mentioned it here so its probably a non issue. This is a winner, Steve. Loved it for what it stands for.

Dean 

Agreed I also thought the vox was a little hot in places but when I attempted to rectify, I found it lost the intimacy so I decided to leave well alone ... good call though 👍 Glad you liked it and thankyou for the comment and listening.

Steve

• Like 1