Nigel

20 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Nicely crafted song and video, and well-performed. Enjoyed it 👍

Andy

Thanks for the comments guys

ATB

Steve

On 12/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, mark skinner said:

I thought that was a Beautiful and Well performed song. There were a few spots that reminded me of Paul Simon. I thought the guitar tones were awesome and  thought I heard a pedal steel at one point ??   Enjoyed it .  Fantastic job ..  mark

Thanks Mark, I have always wanted to play a 7 string pedal ever since a friend of mine played one years ago ... (true muso) soo complected. therefor no pedal steel in there but thanks for the compliment .. means a lot ...

ATB

Steve 

• Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:14 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

I'm glad I didn't miss this.  I have thought many times that you have a Paul Simon quality to your voice and songs, which I find very inspiring.  Good job, Steve, and all the best!

Thanks for the comment Lynn .. Wishing you and yours a great and healthy Xmas 👍

ATB

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 7:21 PM, bjornpdx said:

Steve
Great song in your signature style. I really like this one.
-Bjorn

17 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Indeed!

👏  👍's

t

I "liked" and subscribed over at YouTube; did y'all?

Thanks guys, really means a lot to have your ears and the fact you liked it ! Many thanks t for the YT like and subscription 🤛

ATB

Steve

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jesse Screed said:

Excellent, well played and recorded.

I feel like I know you on a deeper level now.  Very introspective song me thinks. 

Nice, and thank you!

How lovely is that comment ... all of my words are introspective and it's the music that's the medium,  I am a words guy ... a bit like your stuff mate, so I guess we know each other a little better with each song we write ... thankyou Jesse for listening,  and have a great year  ... if any of us can 👍🤞

All the best

Steve

Hi Steve . . . was just tunneled and workin' on a tune, so may have missed the original buzz on this one, but I heard it real tonight ! . . . just great stuff, c/w crisp recording.

Lyrics sound very reflective, maybe a bit confessional, and your video moments add some great emotional touches to the overall of it . . . really enjoyed this one sir !

Bruce

• Like 1

Nice song writing. Love the guitar atmosphere and organ/key work.  Sweet and intimate.  Vocals cut in just the way I like them (up front and personal). The only constructive critic I'm able to perhaps give you is there may be some deessing issues here and there, but I'm not sure its that much of a problem in this particular up close and personal  style of music. No one else has mentioned it here so its probably a non issue. This is a winner, Steve. Loved it for what it stands for.

Dean 

• Like 1