Indelible Stain

Bajan Blue

Hi

We have just launched our new album, Indelible Stain and the third track, Indelible Stain, is out today.

If you’d like to read the lyrics, you can use this link.

https://devinelie.com/indelible-stain/indelible-stain/

And the whole album is available on Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/album/43IS1UScScZbhzNrfVaB8a

We’ve update our website as well – we’ve got our own store now where you can get music and merchandise!!

https://devinelie.com/

Hope you enjoy the video

• Like 13

Good grief Nigel - that was awesome!!

I did wonder where this was going for a few moments when the rubber gloves came out... 😂

A powerful message about the power and determination of a woman scorned (best lock up your angle grinder).

I shall make a mental note to put my phone down and pay full attention next time Mrs AndyB01 asks me anything. 

Oh - and the song - incredible mate: vocals, backing, lyrics - everything - I loved it!

Top - and I mean absolutely TOP - work.

Andy

15 hours ago, AndyB01 said:

Good grief Nigel - that was awesome!!

I did wonder where this was going for a few moments when the rubber gloves came out... 😂

A powerful message about the power and determination of a woman scorned (best lock up your angle grinder).

I shall make a mental note to put my phone down and pay full attention next time Mrs AndyB01 asks me anything. 

Oh - and the song - incredible mate: vocals, backing, lyrics - everything - I loved it!

Top - and I mean absolutely TOP - work.

Andy

Hi Andy - wow and wow again  - thanks so much for those fabulous comments - really appreciated as always

Cheers

Nigel

As usual, Bajan Blue, it's very well written, excellent musicianship and vocals and the song has a strong grove, hook and is very memorible. Kudos to the band and everyone involved. Your lead singer really stands out -- as singers that good are rare. An exceptional job, but again, everything I've heard from you is superb. 

21 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

As usual, Bajan Blue, it's very well written, excellent musicianship and vocals and the song has a strong grove, hook and is very memorible. Kudos to the band and everyone involved. Your lead singer really stands out -- as singers that good are rare. An exceptional job, but again, everything I've heard from you is superb. 

Hi - thanks for those great comments and I'm really pleased you enjoyed it

Appreciated as always

Nigel

On 12/4/2022 at 6:51 PM, Hidden Symmetry said:

Listened to the audio track on Spotify first then watched the video. Enjoyed both listens, found interesting aspects in each.. mix, production & writing excellent as usual.

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to both watch and listen - I try to get the mixes to work on all platforms  - i spend ages listening in the car, on my grot box, on a couple of different headphones and on my mono speaker.

Cheers for the comments

Appreciated

Nigel

On 12/5/2022 at 12:06 AM, steve@baselines.com said:

Great work (as always!) - I hope that the album is doing great!

Hi Steve - thanks for this and the good wishes for the success of the album - it seems to be going really well at the moment - so thanks again for the kind thoughts

Cheers

Nigel