UVI $20 off Purchase Over $79

Brian Lawler

6 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I will probably pick up one of the new Falcon Expansions for 7 bucks (Organic keys or Fluidity).

Sorry, you won't 🙂

Simply enter the code SNOW in the "Vouchers" field at checkout.

Valid through December 31st at uvi.net, for the purchase of any permanent license of $79/79€ or more.

Edited by Barrie

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

Sorry, you won't 🙂

Simply enter the code SNOW in the "Vouchers" field at checkout.

Valid through December 31st at uvi.net, for the purchase of any permanent license of $79/79€ or more.

Ah yes, I had forgotten about the limit; post adjusted 😉

11 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Brian.

I will probably pick up one of the new Falcon Expansions for 7 bucks (Organic keys or Fluidity).

https://www.uvi.net/en/falcon-expansions

Sorry about that @ZincT  I had the minimum in the title but added it to the body just now.  I went with both of those and the Dual Delay Plus.  I am just a total sucker for delays.  Gas Plus for me 🙄

5 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

Sorry about that @ZincT  I had the minimum in the title but added it to the body just now.  I went with both of those and the Dual Delay Plus.  I am just a total sucker for delays.  Gas Plus for me 🙄

Hey, no problem Brian; I should have read your post more carefully, or even remembered there was a limit from previous years 🤦🏻‍♂️

Now you've got me looking at that delay and Thorus 🤣

Edited by ZincT

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

Getting three expansions, but which ones?

Thinking:

VOKLM

Fluidity

Organic Keys

My first thought as well, although I'm not completely sold on Fluidity. The presets sound a bit like Atmospherics overlaid with a bunch gurgling water sounds. 

• Like 2