Problem with envelopes while exporting

John Willoughby

I have several envelopes defined for various plug-in parameters (wet mix, bypass, etc - nothing too fancy). When I export the mix,  the envelopes get moved in time a bit. So like reverb comes in in the middle of a verse instead of the beginning (it's bypassed before and after). I tried exporting both wav and mp3 - no change. I tried exporting both the whole mix and just the actual song (i.e. trim out the 4 bar lead-in) - no change. I tried reverting to 2022.09 - no change. I tried exporting using real-time - that fixed it! (and thanks to the other poster with a different export problem for giving me the idea). 

I exported earlier versions with no problem but I also didn't have any parameter envelopes defined yet so who knows.  The last project I worked on a few months back did not have any issues and I did use some envelopes there.  I plan on removing plug-ins 1 by 1  and if it goes away then trying to remove a different plug-in in case it's the # of plug ins and not one in particular. Note that I don't have a ton of tracks or plug-ins so nothing should be stressing it out. I also use a lot of Melodyne but only on 3 vocals tracks so again, nothing that should stress it.  Happy to try any other stuff you can suggest since although I have a work-around I'd like to find this so you can fix it.

I should add that everything works fine while editing, it's just export.

thanks

Edited by John Willoughby