Kult - new Dawesome synth coming up - update: released

Sander Verstraten

Dawesome will release a new synth called Kult this month:

This is a preview for a new synth I am currently working on. It will be released in Dec 2022. The oscillators are based on so called "strange attractors" from the mathematical theory of chaos. These are curves in 3D (or more dimensions) and can be transformed to sound. Audio living as a curve in 3D space offers a lot of unusual sound shaping capabilities - be prepared for anything between lovely tenderness and gritty bite.

Spec: * 2 complex OSCs, choose from 30+ models * FM and AM synthesis, Formant Filter * 2 "analog" filters, 2 comb filters * MPE * Arpeggiator * monosynth mode for leads and basses * intuitive modulation system

If it's anything like Abyss or Novum,  I'm interested.

Edited by Sander Verstraten
update: released
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sander Verstraten said:

It's a great synth, just try the demo. As Tracktion offers a 90 day trail, there's bound to be a 40% sale at JRR in that time span. 

I remeber liking a lot abyss but skiped it because i didn t need it that much ...but concept wise i was happily pleased , i love granular approche and while i do think padhsop is superb , the lack of resize made purchase straylight from NI just to be able to drope samples in a more convenient shell ...but like Fleer says ...Kontakt ....meh ... so i wonder if we can drop stuff in ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, artturner said:

Got it, but still waiting for code.

Please be patient while the little code elves hand craft one for you.  They sleep all day and work just one hour each night.

You certainly don't expect this sort of thing to be done automatically in 2022, do you?  Sure, we've landed men on the moon, mapped the human genome, and can packed billions of transistors on a chip of silicon the size of your thumb nail, but those were mere cakewalks compared to generating a code.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1