Cubase 12 Updated to 12.0.52

cclarry

43 minutes ago, simon said:

I wonder what they broke this time ? :D

We have just released a new 12.0.52 maintenance updates for both Cubase and Nuendo that fix the MIDI Remote issues that were unfortunately introduced with the 12.0.51 hotfix. There are no other fixes or improvement in this release.

The updates are available in the Steinberg Download Assistant, as well as in the download section of our Support pages.

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, balinas said:

We have just released a new 12.0.52 maintenance updates for both Cubase and Nuendo that fix the MIDI Remote issues that were unfortunately introduced with the 12.0.51 hotfix. There are no other fixes or improvement in this release.

The updates are available in the Steinberg Download Assistant, as well as in the download section of our Support pages.

what I mean is - I wonder what they 'unintentionally' broke :) ?

Edited by simon

I can' teven install anything steinberg since i updated to windows 10  spe,nd 24 h on that full !!

Windows updates , drivers updates , checked direct X , manual download  , compatiblity check ,color profiles and debug ect ... i have systematically blanc pages 

Steinberg install fail.PNG

And this is why i stay 10 years on a working machine before mouving .... 

Edited by Zo

Yup, the push on updating everything everytime is tense. Nowadays instead of doing some music I turn on my PC, wait to see if there are new updates, update everything then turn off. I even stopped checking every time if new updates broke something.

To be uptodated or not.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1