mikael

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, scook said:

The only reasons to use BandLab Assistant are

• to run BandLab (the web-based DAW)
  • to access BandLab loops
  • to (re)activate Cakewalk by BandLab on computers without internet access

For all other Cakewalk by BandLab activities use the Cakewalk Installer near the bottom left of this page.

but ??  cakewalk is a daw ???  

now im lost.    i have cakewalkup and running now ... just getting around and searching for functions.. 

when i read on bandlab page it says i can download sounds and otherstuff in bandlab. 

but ok, i´ll look at the cakewalk installer

Thanks  for helping

If Cakewalk by BandLab is installed, there is no reason to mess with Cakewalk Installer.

Almost all questions regarding BandLab Assistant involve installing CbB and not the ancillary processes.

BandLab Assistant is not necessary for day-to-day use of CbB.

If you are having trouble logging into BandLab Assistant to access the audio loops or BandLab Mix editor contact support@bandlab.com

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scook said:

If Cakewalk by BandLab is installed, there is no reason to mess with Cakewalk Installer.

Almost all questions regarding BandLab Assistant involve installing CbB and not the ancillary processes.

BandLab Assistant is not necessary for day-to-day use of CbB.

If you are having trouble logging into BandLab Assistant to access the audio loops or BandLab Mix editor contact support@bandlab.com

not much info but alot of pressure to install it... I think i have everything i need really...i found the drumkit and all the other vstplugins...And i can add vst´s as i please ?? 

Thanks for helping