SampleTekk 90% Off Everything

cclarry

3 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

I am also interested in this. In particular: If I own Komplete 13, do I need their pianos, or can I consider myself covered?

Saying that you can consider yourself covered for sample libraries in this forum is like telling Tinkerbell that you don't believe. 

[Okay, that only works if you're familiar with the book or Disney movie. 

"Whenever a child says 'I don't believe in fairies' there's a little fairy somewhere that falls right down dead."

J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan]

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Saying that you can consider yourself covered for sample libraries in this forum is like telling Tinkerbell that you don't believe. 

[Okay, that only works if you're familiar with the book or Disney movie. 

"Whenever a child says 'I don't believe in fairies' there's a little fairy somewhere that falls right down dead."

J. M. Barrie, Peter Pan]

I am not saying I am covered, I asked everyone around. But I guess I have to buy something because I don't want to kill fairies. :)

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

I am not saying I am covered, I asked everyone around. But I guess I have to buy something because I don't want to kill fairies. :)

Oh no, not fairies. That's just a silly myth. The Tinkerbell rereference was an analogy where the deals forum is Tinkerbell. 

Just like Tinkerbell,  it dies if people don't believe they need sample  libraries  and plugins. And then cclarry, Fleer, even PavlovsCat and  the Deals forum cast of characters, they all go away. The deals forum needs you to believe that you need more sample libraries and to never say that "I am covered." That's heresy at the Deals forum.  ;)

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

I am also interested in this. In particular: If I own Komplete 13, do I need their pianos, or can I consider myself covered?

Noire covers a lot of ground and is top notch, but I've never much cared for the other pianos in K13. I'd definitely pick up WGII (I think that's the most recent combo of White Grand/Sister) and Rain Piano.

1 hour ago, Craig Fowler said:

I'd definitely pick up WGII (I think that's the most recent combo of White Grand/Sister) and Rain Piano.

So it's a warm sounding piano, WGII. I was watching this on it

The sale ends today. Is WGII worth two sandwiches from Subway? I'm not sure if I'm gonna skip TVBO or not. I did pick up Rain Piano and INIL

Edited by Christian Jones

37 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

So it's a warm sounding piano, WGII. I was watching this on it

The sale ends today. Is WGII worth two sandwiches from Subway? I'm not sure if I'm gonna skip TVBO or not. Isos pick up Rain Piano and INIL

And don’t skip the original Rain Piano. That’s the Tom Waits one :)

26 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

You mean the non-mkii one is the Tom Waits one? If so, what's the mkii version then? I thought it was mk1 w/ just some updates

Not saying the original Rain Piano was actually Tom Waits “endorsed” the way INIL is indeed based on the original “I’m not in love” 10cc tapes, but I remember forum posts when Rain Piano MkII came out saying that it was less “Tom Waitsy” :)

1 hour ago, fret_man said:

You'll have to wait for their Christmas sale.

Maybe. I have a ton of Pianos already between Komplete Ultimate, Acoustic Samples, 8Dio, EZkeys, UVI, East West, Sampletank, Msoundfactory and a few others I'm sure I forgot. I figured that Sampletekk would make a nice addition. I have a few Sampletekk libraries that aren't pianos. I just thought it was odd that they would end the sale before the day's end, but still have an advertisement for the sale on their homepage.

11 minutes ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

And the sale is back on! Just got an email from them. Must have been a glitch.

Lol probably cuz I emailed them earlier, though someone else may have emailed them too. I actually watched the sale turn off in realtime at approx 4:34pm PT as I was looking at my cart for TVBO and WG2 MkII and about to buy but then the prices went up. I couldn't have that so I emailed bro lol

• Like 3