Soundiron Iron Pack #3 - Metal Tones for $2

cclarry

We carefully sculpted each sample from field recordings of resonant metal objects and surfaces to bring you a collection of creative tuned + untuned percussion and atmospheric sound-design. This library is perfect for all styles of music, from soundtrack scoring, to experimental and ambient music.

For this 2.0 upgrade, we remastered the samples and inserted them into our flexible four-layer modular template to give you tons of versatility and control. After that, we crafted these metallic timbres into 20 new custom FX presets, designed to spark electricity into your next song idea.

https://soundiron.com/products/iron-pack-3-metal-tones

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cclarry said:

We carefully sculpted each sample from field recordings of resonant metal objects and surfaces to bring you a collection of creative tuned + untuned percussion and atmospheric sound-design. This library is perfect for all styles of music, from soundtrack scoring, to experimental and ambient music.

For this 2.0 upgrade, we remastered the samples and inserted them into our flexible four-layer modular template to give you tons of versatility and control. After that, we crafted these metallic timbres into 20 new custom FX presets, designed to spark electricity into your next song idea.

https://soundiron.com/products/iron-pack-3-metal-tones

That sounds good Larry and only 2 bucks! I'm going to have to buy that -- right after I check to see if I've already bought that.*

kitekrazy, you're right that it's 50% more expensive at Loot Audio ($3 USD instead $2 direct from SoundIron), but if you like the freebies, it's only a buck more.  Although I checked and the latest freebies don't appeal to me.

*This is actually not a joke -- it's the truth -- but I thought it sounded amusing.  

Edited by PavlovsCat