Free and LEGITMATE Massive Attack Multitracks

Wibbles

Just 8 years late ...

Back in 2014 Robert del Naja of Massive Attack provided 9 multitracks to developers creating games for Ludum Dare 31. They are still available here: https://archive.org/download/LudumDare31RobertDelNajaStems (2.16GB download)

You can here the mixed tracks here: 

Please note the usage permission is: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Just out of interest: Are there any other sources for multitracks for practice?

There are. One legitimate source is Plugin Alliance and their Mixed with Mega sessions.  Splice and Skiomusic have mixing contests with downloadable stems. Then there is a site called Mix The Music, but it seems to be malfunctioning at the moment. Edit: It also requires Studio One.

You can also find less official multitracks by googling something like "remix packs" or "song stems".

Edited by pseudopop

3 minutes ago, Technostica said:

SoundonSound used to host multitracks or they linked to a third party site.

A good place to ask for sources also.

Yeah the link is 3 posts above. It’s really good and actually was on there last night grabbing unmixed tracks for testing compressors, etc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Just 8 years late ...

Back in 2014 Robert del Naja of Massive Attack provided 9 multitracks to developers creating games for Ludum Dare 31. They are still available here: https://archive.org/download/LudumDare31RobertDelNajaStems (2.16GB download)

You can here the mixed tracks here: 

Please note the usage permission is: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0

Considering rumors and conspiracy theorist still think Del Naja is Banksy, I can see why he is willing to allow others to use his work.

….but let me know if you see any of it on a wall as I could benefit from selling it for a million or two 😂 

4 hours ago, kevin H said:

Considering rumors and conspiracy theorist still think Del Naja is Banksy, I can see why he is willing to allow others to use his work.

….but let me know if you see any of it on a wall as I could benefit from selling it for a million or two 😂 

There's a Banksy fairly local to me that he did on the wall of Reading Gaol:

0_HFR_BRK_010321_Banksy.jpg

I'd be willing to sell you that at a reasonable price.

• Haha 1