Peavey ReValver Producer Pack for $29

cclarry

This is the deal of a lifetime!! From November 28th - December 4th, save $70 on the best guitar amp modeling tones around. Get our biggest and best ReValver bundle at the ReValver Amp Store for only $29 (regularly $99).

The ReValver Producer Pack is a massive collection of ReValver modules and content. No matter what tone you are looking for, you will find it here!

AMP MODELS
Michael ACM 900, Basic 100, BluesMaker '62, Budda SD 18 II, Budda Superdrive V20, Herr Demon, Flathill Dual, Fox AC30, Peavey 3120, Peavey 6505, Peavey 6505+, Peavey Classic 30, Peavey Masterpiece 50, Peavey Sensation 20, Peavey XXX II, Redhot AD30TC 

STOMPBOX & FX MODELS
Analog Flanger, Budda Bud Wah, CE-Guitar Chorus Pedal, C-verb, Digital Flanger,Greener TS808,  Käften, M104 Analog Delay,  PRESSOR, Sher'ff, Slammer compressor, Square-Phase, Treble Booster, Wham!, World-Wide-Verb, Again Delay

CAB MODULES & MODELS
RIR cabinet model module, RIR2 cabinet model module 
1960A 4x12, 6505 4X12, BluesMaker 2x12 open back, Budda V20 1x12 open back, California Twin 2x12, Classic 4x12, Delta Blues 1x15, Delta Blues 2x10, Flathill 4x12, Fox AC30 2x12 open back, Järnmalm 4x12 cab, 6505 Prototype 4X12, Redhot PPC212, Redhot PPC412

ACT Instrument Models
LP Std Instrument Model, Brazilian Nylon Instrument Model, S_Caster Instrument Model

UTILITY MODULES
3rd Party Plugin Host Module (VST, AU)

New to ReValver? Download ReValver for FREE today at https://www.audiomediaresearch.com – Then load up ReValver with a Producer Pack bundle for $29!

https://www.audiomediaresearch.com/revalver-bundles

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, TheSteven said:

At one point this was highly regarded.  
It probably still compares well with most of the stuff out there with a couple of exceptions.

Yes, it's been on my "to-buy" list for years, but I never thought it was worth what they were asking.
Just demo'd it again now and it does sound great and is definitely worth 29 bucks.

• Like 3

On 11/29/2022 at 9:51 PM, Jacques Boileau said:

Yes, the amps sound really good and one of feature that I haven't seen in other amp sims: it accepts 3rd party VST's. If the included effects are not enough for your taste, you can add whatever you have in your collection of vst.

In my experience the scan for 3rd party vst's is, well, less than one might hope, it works, but . . . 

The best part is the Amp Cloning, for that you need the ACT Combo module.

They have been saying a new version is coming for years, and supposedly had people Beta testing for years, so don't hold your breath.

• Like 2

On 11/29/2022 at 5:10 PM, Marc Cormier said:

Sound wise always spoke highly of its dynamics—I have to agree.  It feels closest to the response of an actual amp to me.  No brainer, and one of the main reasons I left so many other guitar sims in the cart this year, including Helix Native.

How does this compare to Neural DSP plugins?

I love Neural plug-ins, first of all.  In the case of ReValver, I find the dynamics are actually on par with Neural plug-ins which is amazing when you consider just how long ReValver has been around.  like BFD3, it’s suffered from a lack of investment and modernizing, but the variety of amps is extensive, as are the number of effects, some of which are unique. I take ReValver’s 6505 models over any similar models. They’re stellar.  I always use 3rd party IR’s which helps most amp sims in general.  

That said, Neural plug-ins are easy to dial in and a joy to navigate.  If ReValver had a better overall user experience, I’d probably use it the most, although it does lack some key amp heads vs. it’s  competition.  At $29, I’ve never seen a better value for an all-in amp sim suite, but understand folk’s concerns with its age.

As with BFD3, I’m hopeful that ReValver gets some love—it was my first amp sim and I would be happy to make it my last.  I’m really tired of chasing tones when there are perfectly good ones here today, especially when it comes to placing them in a mix.

Does it replace Nolly, Gojira, and Pliny?  No, but I don’t think it would take much outside of creating a better user experience and adding a few bells and whistles.  As it is, I go to it often when I need an all-around suite of amps and effects, and the 3rd party plugin integration is one of the reasons why.  Much easier on CPU than Neural and Softube, too.

Edited by Marc Cormier
  • Like 3