What else but TD 3

Wookiee

Thanks for the ears if you listen, I understand if you do not, this will be the last in the TD series I suspect.  New toys new experiments.

Roland Cloud

JD-800, SH-100

Cherry Audio
Elka-X, GX-80

GeForce
SEM, Mtron Pro

Toontrack
Superior Drummer 3 Fields of Rock - Stone Room

FX 
Moog
MF-108S Clusterflux x 2, MF-105S Murf

Boz Digitals
David Bendeth +10dB Compressor PC Module

All others are Stock Cakewalk Plugins that either come with CbB or came with S-Plat

• Like 3

On 11/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, freddy j said:

You do have a talent for weaving sounds into a tapestry of enjoyable listening.  I certainly would not be opposed to A TD 4 but I always look forward to anything new from your. 

Thanks Freddy, who knows what the future holds but BF brought some new toys which need exploring. 

On 12/5/2022 at 7:34 PM, AndyB01 said:

I like the contrast between the bold sweeps of the keys and the percussion - maybe the drums could become a future theme - or then again... 🤷‍♂️

Looking forward to new projects or future instalments

Andy

Thank you Andy, as I have said before I rarely know what the ether will bring to the furry paws.

All I do know is Black Friday brought a  number of new toys along with some discovery's about old toys who knows where these will take the paws. 

On 12/6/2022 at 2:09 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

A fearless amalgam. Thanks for posting your synth and sound sources list as well. Any sound source can go together with any other, if you use them all creatively, extremely creatively, as you have here.  I applaud your frontier spirit.

cheers,

-Tom

Thank you Tom  I try (most people most of the time) 🙂 so I am told.