Free BPB Dirty Filter PLUS

tomislav

19 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

@tomislav Can you please read the Sticky Company and individual Product selling clarification.

It could be seen as crossing the line here as you do invite people to pay for the product.  In future just a link to your websites index/main page please.

Tomislav is giving away this Plugin for free to all the people, who decide not to donate for it. - So noone is forced to pay for it.

Are you really sure, that your rules make sense ? 🤔

Edited by stony

1 minute ago, stony said:

Tomislav is giving away this Plugin for free to all the people, who decide not to donate for it. - So noone is forced to pay for it.

Are you really sure, that your rules make sense ? 🤔

If he had not been offering it for free the post would have been removed, you obviously have reacted without reading what I actually said.

@Wookiee Thanks for the info. The product is free to download and donations are optional (simply enter $0 as the price to download for free). That said, I'll read the page you suggested to get more info about the rules. Cheers!

@satyabrata satapathy Yes, joined a long time ago but I don't visit forums too often nowadays. Still, great community here!

• Like 6