Toontrack Cyber Monday Deals

Sander Verstraten

4 minutes ago, Marshall said:

Bang goes my last hope of getting EZ Bass this time around. Do they ever put it on sale do folks know? 

I think it was on sale when it first came out and a couple of times after that.

At the moment you get a free expansion when you buy EZBass, so that's an ~€80 discount right there.

Edited by pseudopop

Ok, I guess my standard question [in case I missed something] re the Alt-Rock ezx (which I see is "Recorded by Steve Albini at Electrical Audio", and I am unable to find anything similar in the sdx's):

Are any of these 3 ezx's little siblings of sdx's?

Trying to avoid duplication.

Does not look like (yet?) Thomann has the Alt-Rock ezx on "CyberWeek Deal" for $21, like it does other BF ezx's . . .

@Marshall I previously wound up having to purchase EZ-Bass second-hand. Got EZ-Bass and two midi packs for $99 (I guess the seller had to pay TT $45 in transfer fees 😥)

Edited by Bad Penguin
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Sounds like a decent deal, including an expansion. I’d like that upright bass as the expansion option. I don’t need it of course, I play the bass guitar  (to an extent) and already have Trilian, but of course that’s not the point is it?! Fancied it for years and as someone who uses EZ Keys and EZ Drummer a lot…

2 hours ago, Bad Penguin said:

Ok, I guess my standard question [in case I missed something] re the Alt-Rock ezx (which I see is "Recorded by Steve Albini at Electrical Audio", and I am unable to find anything similar in the sdx's):

Does not look like (yet?) Thomann has the Alt-Rock ezx on "CyberWeek Deal" for $21, like it does other BF ezx's . . .

@Marshall I previously wound up having to purchase EZ-Bass second-hand. Got EZ-Bass and two midi packs for $99 (I guess the seller had to pay TT $45 in transfer fees 😥)

I'm with you on an interest in Alt-Rock. It says it works with SD2, which is good news for me, I just want to know if there's a corresponding SDX before buying it. But it sounds good! The 90s where when I stopped playing drums, and I love that era of rock (alt-rock). From Nirvana to The Posies to Soundgarden to The Smashing Pumpkins to Alice in Chains. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I just want to know if there's a corresponding SDX before buying it.

As per my above, I don't think so, but don't take a penguin's word on stuff like this, lol !

Was really hoping that like the other BF ezx's, Thomann or someone else would have this at ~$21 vice $27. Seems a no-go.

This is the only remaining item from TT that I have yet to purchase from their offerings, and likely will be my last purchase of BF/CM.

2 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

my last purchase of BF/CM.

Yep. I think I am tapping out too. Just nothing that's grabbing me at all.

I thought there would be some more cuts on the EZX for ED and EB, but of the few they offered I only got one. And one midi. That was it!!

Was expecting so much more. Reminds me of a great videoConstantly Disappointed Toleration - Devine Lie

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

https://www.thomannmusic.com/toontrack_superior_drummer_3.htm

If you don't have SD3 already, this is killer: SD3 PLUS any expansion, including those in the $179 range that are not on sale...for $311.  That's a good deal but obviously not direct from TT.

*This offer excludes the Area 33 SDX and the Orchestral Percussion SDX.

• Thanks 2