EW Hollywood OPUS Diamond $251.16 at JRR

Brian Lawler

JRR Shop in the cart with "group".  Got this tip from the big Premjj VI thread.  Several resellers have it on sale.  This is NOT an upgrade/crossgrade.  If you dabble with orchestral I dare say - BUY IT.  Keep in mind- 900 Gigs.   Not sure how long the sale will last (Dec 4?) or which resellers are currently offering it!

https://www.soundsonline.com/orchestral/hollywood-orchestra-opus-edition

Edited by Brian Lawler
Removed "Monday Only"
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Bad Penguin said:

I see this is the "Diamond" edition, so I guess that implies that there are different level editions? Diamond is at the top?

There used to be the Gold edition but EW isn't selling it anymore. So yes, this is the best version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok, i went for it.

But seriously, I have to ask. With 1TB for this, 1TB for ToonTrack, 1TB for IKM TSM3.5, plus all other vst's, an OS . . . how do you store all of this for (ssd) laptop access? Only one Thunderbolt/USB-C port [from what I understand, you can't have a "hub" for them]. Have to use a spinner hdd?

I guess there are laptops with multiple m2 2280 slots, mine only has one.

New laptop, lol ?!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bad Penguin said:

Ok, i went for it.

But seriously, I have to ask. With 1TB for this, 1TB for ToonTrack, 1TB for IKM TSM3.5, plus all other vst's, an OS . . . how do you store all of this for (ssd) laptop access? Only one Thunderbolt/USB-C port [from what I understand, you can't have a "hub" for them]. Have to use a spinner hdd?

I guess there are laptops with multiple m2 2280 slots, mine only has one.

New laptop, lol ?!

Get a 4 TB External SSD and a 4 TB M2 and you're good to go!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1