Eventide Cyber Monday Begins NOW!

cclarry

Remember to check the crossgrade prices! For example, if you have Physion you can get SplitEQ much cheaper.

If you missed a crossgrade opportunity (that is, paid full price), try contacting Eventide support as soon as possible. They might be able to work out something for you. Speaking from experience, I can say that six three months later is too late. :/

Edited by pseudopop
Edit: how time flies...
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, pseudopop said:

Remember to check the crossgrade prices! For example, if you have Physion you can get SplitEQ much cheaper.

If you missed a crossgrade opportunity (that is, paid full price), try contacting Eventide support as soon as possible. They might be able to work out something for you. Speaking from experience, I can say that six months later is too late. :/

I just checked. My octavox upgrade is $24

2 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

Who has a ridiculously expensive product just "lying around"? Some of you guys are truly next level.

Sometimes when you have so many things "lying around" it gets harder to remember what you already have! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

5 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I just checked. My octavox upgrade is $24

Same here and it gives the impression that I can sell Quadravox after crossgrading!
Is that what not surrendering a license means? See below.

Octavox Native Crossgrade
$199.00  $24.50

Please Note
Bundle upgrade purchases require surrendering qualifying licenses, which will be included as part of the bundle.
Crossgrade purchases do not require a license surrender.