Ujam Hustle 2 $9 cyber Monday deal

kevin H

I am trying to convince myself not to buy anything else this BF season.  So I talked myself out of this great deal with the following two thoughts:

1.) I don't like Trap music

2.) It was free with purchase on ADSR in October 2021

That being said, I have a lot of fun with the UJAM Beatmakers, so this is so very tempting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve K said:

I am trying to convince myself not to buy anything else this BF season.  So I talked myself out of this great deal with the following two thoughts:

That being said, I have a lot of fun with the UJAM Beatmakers, so this is so very tempting.

Lately I’ve been into mixing genres.  So while trap is not my regular thing, exporting some of the loops to combine with my other drums sounded really interesting for $9 :)

3 hours ago, Steve K said:

Steve, someone should do a thread on things we've successfully told ourselves that were effective to stop us from buy anything more. It should be stuck to the top of the deals subforum.  I bet even Larry would find it useful as he sees more deals than any of us. I know I would!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Is it sad  that I feel relief when I see something is on sale and I discover that I already have it? I guess that is better than buying it and then discovering I already have it.

I may or may not have bought something this BF that I downloaded for free last year hahha 

luckily was only $10 but still…

• Like 1

Already have this one, but I had to check. I was kinda hoping for a flash sale on Virtual Drummer Brute. Or Hot, but that one is brand new so the change was slim to none. Same goes for Vogue and Braaaaassssss. So I'm only looking for the Sparkle upgrade and Brute at the moment.