Air Music Tech Air Super Synth Pack: Loom II | Hybrid 2020 | The Riser ($4.99 in cart for the bundle @JRRhop)

MusicMan

$5 for Loom 2? You bet! :)

That's a no-brainer. Probably the only synth left in the AIR legacy lineup that I would consider unique enough that nothing else compares to it. Too bad they never updated the preset browser. But still quite worthwhile for an additive synth!

• Like 2

FYI, for now all of the Air Music Tech plugins are working fine in macos 13.0.1 on M1max macbook pro!

Trick is to restart the MacBook after installation. First activate on iLok, then install plugins. Once everthing is installed, restart the MacBook.

Some of these fail validation in Logic Pro but work in other DAWs,

image.thumb.png.bc9db2b734b2174a52be2de28e5c54c6.png

• Like 2

I got the "its in stock" e-mail that says "Special price: $125.00."  So the $62.50 must be with the 50% off discount.

11 minutes ago, abacab said:

Pricing error on the first go-around ($4.99). You gotta be fast around here, LOL!!! 🤣

I need to check to see if they will be giving me it for the price I paid before they corrected the error ($4.99), if they have given me a credit for the ($4.99),  or if they took an additional $121.01 from me without my permission.  I doubt they made a mistake and gave me back $499.

Since it says the order was completed but I was never sent the actual serial number from I might just be out the $4.99.  

12 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Since it says the order was completed but I was never sent the actual serial number from I might just be out the $4.99.  

They cannot take any additional funds as that was never authorized by you. Typically they will make good on any sales that were mis-priced and eat the difference.

Or they could always just refund your purchase, but that's not as customer friendly. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, User 905133 said:

I got the "its in stock" e-mail that says "Special price: $125.00."  So the $62.50 must be with the 50% off discount.

I need to check to see if they will be giving me it for the price I paid before they corrected the error ($4.99), if they have given me a credit for the ($4.99),  or if they took an additional $121.01 from me without my permission.  I doubt they made a mistake and gave me back $499.

They normally seem pretty good with pricing mistakes and honoring them. I've never seen, or heard of them not doing that and providing the goods. It's quite possible they have, but it doesn't seem the norm, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if you got the bundle at that price.

• Like 1