Spitfire Spin to Win!

cclarry

The potential and possibly fabulous prize list is on the T&C page here:

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/pages/spin-to-win-terms-and-conditions

However, the prize changes every two hours and you can spin once a day, so this doesn't tell you which thing you just lost out on, nor which 11 other things you'll miss out on or already did by spinning when you chose to spin. It's a little convoluted.

I miss the tombola already.

10 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I usually win an extra discount at Zero G and Hornet.

I've also spun and won at the Hornet site. See, there are occasions when terrible things don't happen when I deal with Italian developers. 

This will be my running joke. And FTR, I love Italians and am half Italian,  which I feel puts them on the list of people I can make jokes about and call it self depreciating humor. In all seriousness,  Andrea from Pettinhouse is a friend,  I'm a huge fan of XPerimentaProject,  but the fact that the dev is 24 makes me feel ancient. Seriously. 

Bonus round:

PavlovsCat is so old that his favorite sample developer named one of their libraries in honor of him: 

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/products/evolution-dry-relic

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Haha 1

I have to say that I thought that the spin to win was a joke, but no... I have to eat myself those thoughts

It works!
I have used the "spin to win" every day, and today I have won a prize!!!

I am very happy (of course), but I am sharing and telling you this, to say that is completely real

So, use it!!!

My kudos and thanks for Spitfire!!!

Edited by Niky Serrano
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

I have to say that I thought that the spin to win was a joke, but no... I have to eat myself those thoughts

It works!

I am very happy (of course), but I am sharing and telling you this, to say that is completely real

So, use it!!!

This is awesome, great and very real news. I'm genuinely excited for you and your real price from the real spinning wheel which totally does contain prices which are real and do exist. This has convinced me to continue to try my luck for a real change. Really.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

It works!

So, use it!!!

Wait, I missed this until Nick commented on it. Congrats! What did you win? Please tell us! We were losing hope in the wheel, but you turned that around, Niky. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wait, I missed this until Nick commented on it. Congrats! What did you win? Please tell us! We were losing hope in the wheel, but you turned that around, Niky. 

I am a very lucky man because I won a library that really wanted! :)

Spitfire Solo Strings

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/spitfire-solo-strings

• Like 4