Mntra instruments Pripayat Updated for Mandala 2

cclarry

Ditto for Arca, if you have the v1 library. 

I had some tangly issues previously with sorting out libs and installations, but (with Mntra's assistance) got my v1 and v2 properly set up a few weeks ago, and the Pripyat and Arca registrations and installs went off here without a hitch.

YMMV, of course, but I'm very encouraged that the growing pains of rolling out v2 may be largely sorted.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, abacab said:

What is CE?

Mntra has been adding CE to some of their soundsets.  Collectors Edition.  

Why they are exactly 'Collectors Edition,'  I don't really know!  

The first couple of soundsets that came out with Mndala2 were UDW-CE and Kymera-CE.  And I dont know if all the soundsets will have a CE edition.  

I probably should have said that the migration from Mndala1 to Mndala2 soundsets should be completed in a few weeks.  Ha!  I don't even know if they are called soundsets.

9 hours ago, Jan Schmitz said:

At least for Atma (I don’t own the others), you can add your v1 serial to MNDALA2 and it will work.

Thanks, but I can wait for it as v1 still works fine. Probably shouldn't take them too long. Don't want to risk cluttering up v2. ;)

• Great Idea 1

So, it's been a while since I tried this plugin. It had lots of problems and I gave up and thought I'd try again when I saw a decent amount of posts that indicated things are working smoothly. Do you guys think now is the time to try Mandala 2 on Windows 10 again or is still wise to wait? FTR, I'd rather not install it if there are still a bunch of problems. 

11 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

So, it's been a while since I tried this plugin. It had lots of problems and I gave up and thought I'd try again when I saw a decent amount of posts that indicated things are working smoothly. Do you guys think now is the time to try Mandala 2 on Windows 10 again or is still wise to wait? FTR, I'd rather not install it if there are still a bunch of problems. 

MNDALA 2 is worth trying. It seems stable and is now capable of also authorizing and downloading your products, so the Pulse downloader is no longer an extra hoop to jump through. V2 appears to be VST3 only.

The only limitation at the moment is that the Mntra team have not ported all of their libraries to MNDALA 2. So I am running both versions side by side. A work in progress. EDIT: The libraries have been ported to v2, but if you bought a v1 library from a 3rd party seller, you will not be notified about the update by Mntra. You will need to login to your account from MNDALA 2 and enter the original serial number that the seller sent to you. The library will then be available to download in v2. I discovered this the hard way! 🙄

Rasa is a free instrument that works in v2. Check it out.

Edited by abacab
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, abacab said:

MNDALA 2 is worth trying. It seems stable and is now capable of also authorizing and downloading your products, so the Pulse downloader is no longer an extra hoop to jump through. V2 appears to be VST3 only.

The only limitation at the moment is that the Mntra team have not ported all of their libraries to MNDALA 2. So I am running both versions side by side. A work in progress. EDIT: The libraries have been ported to v2, but if you bought a v1 library from a 3rd party seller, you will not be notified about the update by Mntra. You will need to login to your account from MNDALA 2 and enter the original serial number that the seller sent to you. The library will then be available to download in v2. I discovered this the hard way! 🙄

Rasa is a free instrument that works in v2. Check it out.

Thanks, Abacab. I appreciate it. I'll give it a try later today or tomorrow. 

On 11/25/2022 at 6:54 PM, abacab said:

Still waiting for Atma, Frcture, & Orakle to be updated to v2... no emails here yet...

Update: Got this mostly sorted out! The libraries have been ported to v2, but if you bought a v1 library from a 3rd party seller, you will not be notified about the update by Mntra. You will need to login to your account from MNDALA 2 and enter the original serial number that the seller sent to you. The library will then be available to download in v2. The library tab will show all libraries owned and their install status.

Frcture was a special 30-day freebie from a year ago, and is no longer available. Doubt that Mntra will update that one, however it still runs fine in v1.

I will have to contact Mntra upport regarding Orakle. I have a 3rd party license that worked OK in v1, but v2 says it's not valid. Strange! Atma and the original Ultrasonic Death Whistle moved over just fine for me. 🤔

Edited by abacab
  • Like 1