Slate Digital New Plugins

cclarry

Our biggest day of the year is here, and we're beyond excited to show you our amazing new plugins, synth sounds and mic models!

FG-X 2 JUST ADDED!
Our most advanced mastering solution is here! From transparent limiting to in-your-face loudness, FG-X 2 is the only mastering suite you'll ever need.

MONOLITH JUST ADDED!
Get over 200 bass sounds including thundering lows & soaring leads, all wrapped in a gorgeous new skin that will inspire you like never before!

FG-36A JUST ADDED!
Add beautiful shimmer & sparkle to your tracks in seconds with our spot-on reproduction of one of the most famous exciters in the history of recording.

Everything you see above is now in your All Access Pass! Just sign into Slate Digital Connect to download and update your plugins.

What's that? You don't have Slate Digital Connect?? All good—just hit the link below to install and start using your new plugins today!

Get Slate Digital Connect

https://app.slatedigital.com/installers

CLASSIC 87 NEW!
The most famous microphone in the world can now be yours, thanks to the Virtual Microphone System. We modeled three different versions of the 87 to give you plenty of options for every recording need. And it's all available for a ridiculously low introductory price—but only until Jan 1!

You can also get it FREE with any purchase of an ML-1 microphone, available now for just $499. (After you register your ML-1 online, you’ll automatically get Classic 87!)

• Sad 1

Just found that owners of perpetual FG-X license get free upgrade to FG-X2. This is how you should treat your customers! FG-X is a very old product, but many users like it despite all of the compatibility issues. It is nice form Slate to give this for free to their loyal customers, I wish other companies did the same (looking at you iZotope, I would never buy a thing from you again after your Nectar Plus scam and absurd upgrade prices, among others).

I used to be an All Access Pass subscriber and FG-X was really good. I can imagine how good this upgraded version is.