Roland Play 4 Life deal is back

ZincT

Play 4 Life is Back for the Holidays!

For a limited time, purchase one year of Roland Cloud Pro or Ultimate Membership and get free Legendary, AIRA, or SRX Lifetime Key(s). Keep your favorite instrument for life, even if you don’t renew your membership. Use Roland Cloud for 365 days and discover which instruments you want to Play 4 Life.

Act now, this promotion ends on December 31, 2022.

Buy an Annual Roland Cloud Ultimate Membership, keep two Legendary, AIRA, or SRX Lifetime Keys*
Buy an Annual Roland Cloud Pro Membership, keep one Legendary, AIRA, or SRX Lifetime Key*  

As a member, you can upgrade to the 2022 Play 4 Life promotion and receive a prorated discount based on your plan.
Current Play 4 Life members don't need to upgrade.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

the new korg  synths will certainly make me skipp next year renewal  ....

Yeah, I let my sub lapse last year.  I liked the synths but it wasn't getting used enough to justify and I dislike the flakey Cloud Manager.
Still might be of use to some, and this deal means you get one or two lifetime licenses depending on the tier.

28 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Not M1 native?

Not sure about that Fleer. I had a look at their website and drew a blank.  🤔

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Yeah, I let my sub lapse last year.  I liked the synths but it wasn't getting used enough to justify and I dislike the flakey Cloud Manager.
Still might be of use to some, and this deal means you get one or two lifetime licenses depending on the tier.

15 minutes ago, ZincT said:

I grabbed it for the tr 808 and need to pick a synth ( probabily a xv5080 or the systeM 8 )

i was anticpating new synths all we go is zillions patches ...

Korg opsix reaaaaly surpised me i mean it s been a while i  wasnt surprised sepcially by fm synths ...

wavestate ....meh never gelled with wavestation , same here , great to jam , but for production triton is king imho ...

Also the uad ones looks great at 99 and you get 25 dollars of befor midnight ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

I grabbed it for the tr 808 and need to pick a synth ( probabily a xv5080 or the systeM 8 )

i was anticpating new synths all we go is zillions patches ...

Korg opsix reaaaaly surpised me i mean it s been a while i  wasnt surprised sepcially by fm synths ...

wavestate ....meh never gelled with wavestation , same here , great to jam , but for production triton is king imho ...

Also the uad ones looks great at 99 and you get 25 dollars of befor midnight ...

Zillions of patches is right, lol! 

I've been demoing Opsix and Wavestate since they were released (Skippy sang their praises) and I also really like Opsix.
Preset 2 Original FM EP sold it to me...so lush sounding, but there are lots of other great patches.

15 minutes ago, Zo said:

Opsix is probably one of the best fm synths out there , if not the best... Never had a chance to play DX-1 back in the day...
I like the Wavestate, but it needs great discipline, super organised mind-flow and patience 🙂

Last year I bought a Roland System-8 synth and I sign Play4Life as a cheaper way to get lifetime keys for the softsynths I can upload (or plug-out in Rolandese) to it. This year I'll keep the keys for the new released Jupiter 4 and the Juno 60.

I paid $199 for the subscription and those two keys worth $378. It's a way to add value to my System-8 purchase.