IK Modo Max BF Deal

cclarry

MODO (BLACK) FRIDAY

MODO BASS 2 & MODO DRUM 1.5 FROM $/€99.99

Celebrate Black Friday with 50% off MODO BASS 2 and MODO DRUM 1.5. You can also grab MODO BASS and MODO DRUM together starting at only $/€99.99! Be sure and log into your IK user account to see what special crossgrade/upgrade pricing is available to you before adding to your cart.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=INIT&A=modobass2-mododrum15-bundle&pkey=modobass2-mododrum15-bundle

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

If I wasn't holding out for TS 4 I would have jumped on this at $69.99 with my Jampoints,
but I've learned that doing that is just throwing money away...especially with IK

I guess the question is do you have $69 now or the $250 for TS4 when it comes out.   With TS4, ST4 will take even more drive space.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

I guess the question is do you have $69 now or the $250 for TS4 when it comes out.   With TS4, ST4 will take even more drive space.

There has been enough "new" products to justify the $250 (minus Jampoints or whatever discount I can find)
rather than $50 here, $100 there, blah blah blah.  It's still cheaper to just upgrade to TS4 Max when it comes
out (or, more likely, when TS4 Max Upgrades go on sale - I'm in no hurry whatsoever!)

• Great Idea 1

29 minutes ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

Tempting option: buy this now and hold off registering it until the next GB

If you buy a crossgrade/upgrade directly from IK, doesn't it get automatically registered to your account?

Edited by abacab