PA Any Plugin $24.99 or less

cclarry

3 hours ago, Leandro Álvarez said:

Lindell Audio 50 Series - Changelog

Version 1.0.1 (Jan 18, 2021)
-fixed TMT in line amp and transformer (Channel + Buss)
-fixed an issue with save/recall

Version 1.0 (Jan 8, 2021)
- Initial Release

....and that's all, folks!

Thanks for sharing the info about the one update that had been done on this VST. I had no idea that this even existed. 😅 I actually stopped using the 50 series because I noticed that the EQ settings kept changing every time I loaded a project. Guess I should have looked more into the issue. 🙃

15 hours ago, Bapu said:

So, this was pretty good for me. There were 9 plugs that were nice to have and with their progressive discounts I got them all for $103.98, quite a far cry from the $799 they want to give me everything. Given that there are 13 items I 'never' want and besides Kirchhoff EQ (which I'll get in Dec via Forever29) I own 151 of their plugs. If I get one new plugin each month from Forever29 I'll be reasonably happy.  So, for now I'll be keeping my Forever29.

You can get a $299 voucher if you contact support, for sure. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tomgu said:

You can get a $299 voucher if you contact support, for sure. 

Since these are the only ones I don't own and have zero interest in, $299 would be a huge waste of $299 for me.

Dear Reality dearVR MONITOR
Dear Reality dearVR MUSIC
Dear Reality dearVR PRO
Deskew Gig Performer® 4 PA Edition
Deskew Gig Performer® 4 PA UNLOCKED
Knif Audio Knifonium
SPL DrumXchanger
SPL HawkEye
Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint
Unfiltered Audio LION
Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF
Unfiltered Audio Sandman
Unfiltered Audio SpecOps

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Since these are the only ones I don't own and have zero interest in, $299 would be a huge waste of $299 for me.

Dear Reality dearVR MONITOR
Dear Reality dearVR MUSIC
Dear Reality dearVR PRO
Deskew Gig Performer® 4 PA Edition
Deskew Gig Performer® 4 PA UNLOCKED
Knif Audio Knifonium
SPL DrumXchanger
SPL HawkEye
Unfiltered Audio Bass-Mint
Unfiltered Audio LION
Unfiltered Audio LO-FI-AF
Unfiltered Audio Sandman
Unfiltered Audio SpecOps

Bass-Mint ain’t too shabby. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Leandro Álvarez said:

Lindell Audio 50 Series - Changelog

Version 1.0.1 (Jan 18, 2021)
-fixed TMT in line amp and transformer (Channel + Buss)
-fixed an issue with save/recall

Version 1.0 (Jan 8, 2021)
- Initial Release

....and that's all, folks!

Looks to me like the inital release was solid and didn't need a bunch of fixing that is a pain for the end user.

I appreciate when developers fix problems but I appreciate it a whole lot more when there were no problems to begin with.  I didn't buy this plugin in the first 10 days of release so I've only been on 1.01.

Most plugins like this do not get "added features" down the road, it is simply an issue of how solid they made the plugin in the first place to be free of bugs.  

XLN Addicitve Drummer hasn't seen very many updates in 6 years....that is great because the program just simply works as it should.  The updates have usually been around new packs released.  Or becuase the MAC OS itself is abandonwere, they had to make updates that broke when a new OS was released.  

I always find it ironic when a MAC user complains about lack of updates/incompatiblity, when it has been public knowledge for many years that each Mac OS update will break sofware you currenlty use, unlike the Windows platform.   If you care about longevity of programs working, word of advice, don't buy a Mac.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 6
  • Meh 1