Ethera Gold Atlantis 2 released - Special two week 20% discounted launch price! $71.95

Kreveta Puket

Stefano Maccarelli Atlantis 2 :)

https://zero-g.co.uk/products/ethera-gold-atlantis-2

Special two week 20% discounted launch price!

$71.95 after /$89.95/

today he has livestream on his You Tube Channel! 9 pm CET

SM is very talented musician and has super great support for his products and projects and has  fantastic  🙂 Clara Sorace

----

What’s Included in Ethera Gold Atlantis 2:

- 26 Multi-Sampled Kontakt Instruments.

- Over 14Gb of 24bit, 48Khz samples (11Gb Compressed).

- 3 Amazing Cinematic Professional Singers (Clara, Elena, Giulia).

- 8 Different Types of True Legato Instruments.

- Atlantis True Legato - 4Gb of multi-sampled and chromatic vocal true legato, up to 2 multi layers of articulations controlled by midi velocity. Natural Decay, no looped samples, Natural Vibrato, ‘No Vibrato’ samples, 6 Articulations.

- Romantic True Legato - Over 1Gb of multi-sampled and chromatic vocal true legato with a classic romantic sound.

- The Brand-New Valhalla True Legato - perfect to create Epic Nordic vocals.

- The Brand-New Elven True Legato with 2 Articulations.

- Custom Convolution Reverb + FX Rack.

- 6 Vocal Phrases Instruments, over 2000 inspiring vocal phrases organised by key &/or BPM – with legato mode.

- An inspiring Vocal Phrases Builder that enables you to play haunting polyphonic legato phrasing with customisable syllables (Also available in a Key-switch Version).

- Two Vocal Phrases Builder enabling you to play modern Baltic/Balkans polyphonic chants with customisable syllables (Also available in a Key-switch Version).

- 3 Sustain Instruments with a collection of inspiring vocal textures that are Tempo-Synched.

- Ethereal Vocal Pad Instruments.

- Whisper Instrument.

Edited by Kreveta Puket
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, husker said:

Don't be like me.  Anything Ethera is an instant order for me, so I happily added one of the freebies to my order.  A freebie that I had somehow already got.

Don't be like me.

You're in the wrong forum to be saying things like that.

We're all like you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1