The magic of making your own music is awesome...

Hi, I'm shawn from I have been using CakeWalk since Pro Audio 9 and have had so far what I can only say has been  a rewarding experience  both financially  and spiritually. One of things that those of you who really put in the countless hours over a lifetime expanding and honing your musical abilities is that your writing the songs about yourself in the past, present and future at all times in the studio. Always remeber that the songs you write today will help shape and influence your future on this earth and beyond. Where you are in the spectrum of skill or time practicing makes no difference you will immediately experience of building a better future for your self and being happy by putting in the hard work. Last thing I  want to keep this short have fun and enjoy the process! -SLF2024@#1TRUMP-VICE! (BELIEVE IT!)

Studio_Area51B.jpg

Song of mine to  used for NEW CAKEWALK INSTALL THEME below - "SONAR_TEST.mp3" attached! ENJOY!

SONAR_TEST.mp3

Edited by Wookiee
Remove inappropriate link
  • Like 1
  • Meh 2

On 7/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Shawn Lee Farrell said:

Hi, I'm shawn from www.trustmedia.tv.

What's the point of the Trump video? Just trying to show how obnoxious he is?

On edit: The link in your post goes to a video montage by conspiracy theorist Glenn Beck, of Donald Trump being rude to people. I find nothing amusing about this racist demagogue. If your post is found acceptable under this forum's terms of service I will consider that I have permission to post political videos of my own.

Edited by Larry Jones
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1